Prices for Al Areen Palace & Spa2 guests1 night
taxes & fees
Many websites hide taxes and fees for additional guests, showing only base occupancy rates and making it hard to compare real prices.
We, in contrast, show real total prices that cover taxes and beds for all guests, including children.
AL AREEN PALACE & SPA
This unique, luxurious Bahrain resort boasts sumptuous Arabian décor and elegant villas with private pools. It has the largest spa in the region, with separate facilities for women-only at set times.
Al Areen Palace & Spa address
Al Areen, Bahrain International Circuit, 199, P. O. Box: 75055, Manama, Capital (governorate), Bahrain Show map
WELLNESS & SPA
- Spa centre
- Hammam Private useOnly the guest's family/group can enter the facility. There is 100% privacy for the guest's family/group only.Mon-Sunfrom 07:00 to 22:00advance reservation required
- Sauna Private useOnly the guest's family/group can enter the facility. There is 100% privacy for the guest's family/group only.Mon-Sunfrom 07:00 to 22:00advance reservation required
- Steam room Private useOnly the guest's family/group can enter the facility. There is 100% privacy for the guest's family/group only.Mon-Sunfrom 10:00 to 22:00advance reservation required
- Fitness Mixed-genderBoth male and female guests can enter the facility at the same time.Mon-Sunfrom 07:00 to 22:00
- Massage from 10:00 to 22:00advance reservation requiredsurcharge may apply
Al Areen Palace & Spa has 2 pools
- Heated in cold weather
- Cooled in hot weather
- Fully-secluded outdoor pool All room types
Guaranteeing 100% privacy from an outside eye
Any info missing here that you wanted to see? Please, let us know below.
Your info request has been submitted and will be reviewed by HalalBooking. Thanks for helping us to improve!
Al Areen Palace & Spa reviews
- 9.3We had a lovely visit at Al Areen
Private pool, bathroom, Jacuzzi, decor, bed and buffet breakfast. Staff were polite, respectful and friendly.
The pigeons pooped in the pool all the time
- 9.4Highly recommend Al Areen palace and spa
The peaceful atmosphere and lovely and very helpful staff. Always welcoming with a smile and making sure we are happy and looked aftered. Made my stay with the children very comfortable. Food was lovely. The pools were very clean. I would highly recommend it especially for anyone who is looking for privacy..
FOOD & DRINKS
Restaurant (a la carte)
Garden, Terrace, Air conditioning, Shared lounge/TV area, Honeymoon suite
Gift shop, Hair/beauty salon, Barber
24-hour front desk, Concierge service, Express check-in/check-out, Currency exchange, Luggage storage, Safety deposit box, Newspapers, Tour desk, Ticket service
Business centre, Meeting room, Banquet facilities, Fax/photocopying
Laundry (surcharge), Dry cleaning (surcharge), Ironing (surcharge), Daily cleaning service, Shoeshine (surcharge)
Airport private transfer (surcharge), Shuttle service to nearby attractions (surcharge), Car hire (surcharge)
The resort is located 10 minutes drive away from the public beach area and 5 minutes away from the world famous Bahrain International Circuit and Al Areen Wildlife Sanctuary.