Seclusion: guarantees 100% privacy from an outside eye.
When you stay at Brathay Lodge in Ambleside, you'll be in a national park, within a 15-minute drive of Lake Windermere and World of Beatrix Potter. This 4-star bed & breakfast is 9.1 mi (14.7 km) from Ullswater and 10 mi (16 km) from Lake District National Park.
Brathay Lodge address
Rothay Road, Ambleside, Cumbria, LA22 0EE, United Kingdom Show map
WELLNESS & SPA
- Secluded hot tub/jacuzzi Guaranteeing 100% privacy from an outside eyeSome room types (Family Room (2 Adults and 2 Children)Basic Double Room, Mountain ViewFamily Room (2 Adults and 1 Child)Deluxe Double Room, Mountain ViewSuperior Twin Room, 2 Twin Beds, Mountain ViewStandard Double Room, 1 King BedStandard Double RoomQuadruple Room (4 adults)Standard Twin Room, 2 Twin BedsTriple Room, 3 Twin Beds, Mountain View (3 adults))
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Any info missing here that you wanted to see? Please, let us know below.
Your info request has been submitted and will be reviewed by HalalBooking. Thanks for helping us to improve!
Shared lounge/TV area, Non-smoking throughout
24-hour front desk, Express check-in/check-out, Luggage storage
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, and a first aid kit
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 8.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 10.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 45.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).