Leisure for Ladies and Family
Seclusion: guarantees 100% privacy from an outside eye.
Private-use: only one guest/family can use the facility.
D'ANDREA MARE BEACH HOTEL – ALL INCLUSIVE
When you stay at D'Andrea Mare Beach Hotel – All Inclusive in Rhodes, you'll be on the beach, within a 10-minute drive of Acropolis of Rhodes and Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes. This 4-star property is 6.4 mi (10.4 km) from Rhodes Port and 12 mi (19.2 km) from Faliraki Beach.
D'Andrea Mare Beach Hotel – All Inclusive address
Timokreontos End Str., Rhodes, Rhodes, 85101, Greece
- Sun umbrellas
- Sun loungers
- Beach towels
D'Andrea Mare Beach Hotel – All Inclusive has 2 pools
- Sun umbrellas
- Sun loungers
- Sun loungers
WELLNESS & SPA
- Spa centre
- Steam roomModest swimwear allowed
- HammamModest swimwear allowed
- Hot tub/jacuzziModest swimwear allowed
- MassageFully-secludedNo staff allowed
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Any info missing here that you wanted to see? Please, let us know below.
Your info request has been submitted and will be reviewed by HalalBooking. Thanks for helping us to improve!
D'Andrea Mare Beach Hotel – All Inclusive reviews
- 7.5One week stayShow original
The staff are very nice, available, tolerant
The food is good despite the fact that it is not halal, entertainment for children, beautiful view of the sea.
Le personnel est très gentil, disponible, tolérant
On y mange bien malgré que ce soit pas halal, animation pour les enfants, belle vue sur la Mer.
FOOD & DRINKS
Garden, Terrace, Facilities for disabled guests, Lift, Designated smoking area
Mini-market on site, Hair/beauty salon
24-hour front desk, Luggage storage, Safety deposit box, Tour desk
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Late check-out fee: EUR 60 (subject to availability)
- In-room safe fee: EUR 20 per week
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning.
- Personal protective equipment, including gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Health First (Greece).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of COVID-19 Guidelines (CDC).