HOTEL MILANO ISTANBUL
Hotel Milano is located nearby Historical Kumkapi Fish Restaurants, within walking distance to Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, Underground Cistern, Grand Covered Bazaar, Laleli Shopping Area, Istanbul University and Marmara Seaside.
Hotel Milano Istanbul address
Muhsine Hatun mah. Telli Odalar sok no 48, Fatih, Istanbul, Istanbul (province), 34130, Turkey Show map
WELLNESS & SPA
- Spa centre
- Steam room
- MassageMixed-genderSchedule: Mon-Sunall dayadvance reservation requiredfree of chargeLadies-onlySchedule: Mon-Sunall dayadvance reservation requiredfree of chargeMen-onlySchedule: Mon-Sunall dayadvance reservation requiredfree of charge
Any info missing here that you wanted to see? Please, let us know below.
Your info request has been submitted and will be reviewed by HalalBooking. Thanks for helping us to improve!
Hotel Milano Istanbul reviews
- 5.3Great location!!!
The location is perfect.
The bedrooms very not very comfortable, we changed rooms 3 times and then ended up paying an extra £90 for a larger room as the double room was tiny. You literally could not move!
Also, we noticed that the bedding and towels were not very fresh. Smelt quite damp.
The breakfast was very simple, not what I expected so although it seems like a good price for including breakfast you are not getting very much.
In terms of Spa facilities, the steam room was not working so we could only use the sauna and they only switch it on when you ask them to so it was cold for the first 30 minutes.
Overall, in all honesty, it is not a great hotel but if the priority is location and you are going to be spending most of your time outdoors then is perfect as the tram is just a 10 minute walk and there are lots of local cafes etc.
I would not choose to stay here again.
si vous avez un souci le personnel et opperationnel
endroit tres populaire bruit le soir.
odeur de cigarettes dans la chambre a coter horrible odeur
- 5.9Hotel Milano
- they were flexible in the rooms we could choose (either a family or two double rooms)
- rooms were clean and daily cleaning services were availabke
- beds were comfortable
- staff were friendly and helpful with general queries or tourist destinations
- The time for breakfast wasn't told to us so we missed it on the first day.
- The electricity went down and there was no A/C one day for about 8-9 hours, we were contemplating on moving to another hotel as it wasn't possible to sleep in such heat.
In future I'd probably go for a better hotel.
Water park Seasonal
FOOD & DRINKS
Air conditioning, Heating, Shared lounge/TV area, Shared kitchen, Soundproof rooms, Allergy-free room, Lift, Non-smoking throughout, Non-smoking rooms, Designated smoking area
Gift shop, Hair/beauty salon, Barber, Shops nearby
24-hour front desk, Concierge service, Express check-in/check-out, Private check-in/check-out, Currency exchange, ATM/cash machine on site, Valet parking, Luggage storage, Lockers, Safety deposit box, Newspapers, Tour desk, Ticket service
Business centre, Fax/photocopying
Laundry (surcharge), Dry cleaning (surcharge), Ironing (surcharge), Daily cleaning service, Shoeshine (surcharge)
Airport private transfer (surcharge), Airport shuttle (surcharge), Shuttle service to nearby attractions (surcharge), Car hire (surcharge)