Leisure for Ladies and Family
JUMEIRAH ZABEEL SARAY
A luxury beachfront hotel boasting a women-only spa with indoor pool and men-only spa. It has great kids’ facilities and modest swimwear can be worn on the beach and in the mixed outdoor pool.
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray address
Palm Jumeirah, West Crescent, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai, Dubai Emirate, UAE
Rare find: Jumeirah Zabeel Saray is beachfront!
- Beach towels
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray has 4 pools
- Heated in cold weather
- Sun umbrellas
- Heated in cold weather
WELLNESS & SPA
- FitnessMin age alone:12 years and older (Guidance)Min age accompanied:No age restriction
- Spa centreOnly female staffMin age alone:14 years and older (Strict)Min age accompanied:No age restrictionMax boy age:4 years and younger (Guidance)
- SaunaOnly female staffMin age alone:14 years and older (Guidance)Min age accompanied:No age restrictionMax boy age:4 years and younger (Guidance)
- Steam roomOnly female staffMin age alone:12 years and older (Guidance)Min age accompanied:No age restriction
- HammamMin age alone:11 years and older (Guidance)Min age accompanied:No age restrictionMax boy age:4 years and younger (Guidance)
- Hot tub/jacuzziOnly female staffMin age alone:14 years and older (Guidance)Min age accompanied:No age restrictionMax boy age:4 years and younger (Guidance)
- Spa centreMin age alone:14 years and older (Guidance)Min age accompanied:No age restrictionMax girl age:4 years and younger (Guidance)
- SaunaMin age alone:14 years and older (Guidance)Min age accompanied:No age restrictionMax girl age:4 years and younger (Guidance)
- Steam roomMin age alone:12 years and older (Guidance)Min age accompanied:No age restriction
- HammamMin age alone:12 years and older (Guidance)Min age accompanied:No age restriction
- Hot tub/jacuzziMin age alone:12 years and older (Guidance)Min age accompanied:No age restrictionMax girl age:4 years and younger (Guidance)
- Spa treatment room(s)Fully-secludedNo staff allowedMin age alone:12 years and older (Guidance)Min age accompanied:No age restriction
- MassageFully-secludedNo staff allowedMin age alone:12 years and older (Guidance)Min age accompanied:No age restriction
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Any info missing here that you wanted to see? Please, let us know below.
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray reviews
- 8.0Good hotel for dubai
Decoration, comfort and attention were very good
Dekorasyon, rahatlık ve ilgi çok iyiydi
- 6.7Luxurious hotel, but not halal or child friendly
We had a good experience at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray. It’s a very grand and luxurious hotel with excellent customer service and has a state-of-the-art spa facility. Restaurants are fine dining and food was excellent quality. However, it isn’t suited for children. The indoor pools are for adult use only which came as a complete surprise.
- 9.8Amazing and Perfect!
1. The hours of use of the beach and swimming pool are from 8 o'clock.
2. Having watches by the pool and on the beach.
- 9.8It was an unforgettable holiday 🤎
7 of us had a great time on our holiday thanks to the cleanliness, comfort and friendly faces of the entire team. Since the weather was very hot, we went out in the evening and spent a lot of time at the hotel. The beach, the spa, everything was beautiful. The rooms were cleaned at least twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening🤌🏻 They are very good about cleaning. Will go again 💯
Temizlik, konfor ve tüm ekibin güler yüzüyle 7 kişi gittiğimiz tatilde muhteşem vakit geçirdik. Hava çok sıcak olduğu için dışarı akşama doğru çıktık ve otelde çok vakit geçirdik. Plaj, spa, her şey çok güzeldi. Odalar günde en az 2 kere temizlendi bir sabah bir akşam🤌🏻 Temizlik konusunda çok iyiler. Yeniden gidilir 💯
FOOD & DRINKS
MORE ABOUT THE PROPERTY
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
Located in the famous Palm Jumeirah in Dubai, the luxurious five-star Jumeirah Zabeel Saray enjoys a beachfront location and offers a mixed-use beach with sunbathing area, indoor and outdoor pools including one for women only, and a range of Wellness & Spa Centers. Some rooms have a fully- or part-secluded outdoor pool or a fully-secluded sunbathing area on the beach.
What does Jumeirah Zabeel Saray offer its halal-conscious guests?
- The hotel serves halal food only.
- Alcohol is removed from the room if booked on our site.
- Modest swimwear is allowed in all of the hotel’s facilities.
- Prayer and ablution facilities are available on site.
- The pools and wellness & spa centres are separated for men and women.
- Some rooms have a fully- or part-secluded outdoor pool or fully-secluded beach sunbathing area.
Why choose Jumeirah Zabeel Saray?
- The hotel serves halal food only.
- Activities at the hotel include a tennis court.
- The hotel enjoys a great location in Dubai with popular attractions nearby.
- There is a private sandy mixed-gender beach with exclusive access for guests of the hotel.
- The hotel offers a wide range of pool and first-class wellness & spa facilities.
Beaches and sunbathing areas at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
There is a private sandy mixed-gender beach with a sunbathing area and exclusive access for guests of the hotel where modest swimwear is permitted. Amenities include beach towels. Some rooms have a part-secluded sunbathing area on the beach.
Pools and spas at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray has 4 pools: A mixed outdoor pool that is heated in cold weather and has umbrellas; a fully-secluded indoor women-only pool that is heated in cold weather, as well as mixed indoor and outdoor pools. There are two separate wellness and spa centres, one fully-secluded for women-only, and one for men-only, both of which have a spa room, sauna, steam room, hammam, and massage room. Swimwear is compulsory in the wellness and spa centres. The hotel also has spa treatment rooms and massage available for private hire, as well as a mixed fitness centre. Modest swimwear is permitted in all facilities. Some rooms have a fully- or part-secluded outdoor pool.
Activities/facilities for children at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
For children, there’s a kids pool and babysitting/child services available.
Attractions and activities near Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
- Burj Khalifa - take a trip to the world’s tallest building, one of Dubai’s must-see attractions.
- Dubai Fountain - View the world’s largest choreographed fountain display as powerful jet streams soar as high as 150m.
- Dubai Mall - Shop at the world’s biggest shopping mall for high-end brands, restaurants and bargains.
How to get to Jumeirah Zabeel Saray?
Private airport transfers are available at a surcharge.
Beachfront, Garden, Terrace, Facilities for disabled guests, Lift, Designated smoking area, Wedding pavilion
Shops on site, Gift shop, Hair/beauty salon
24-hour front desk, Concierge service, Express check-in/check-out, ATM/cash machine on site, Luggage storage, Safety deposit box, Newspapers, Tour desk
Business centre, Meeting room
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and window guards
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- Please be advised that all guests, including children, staying at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray are required to present valid identification upon check-in, which may be either a passport or a GCC National ID card. UAE driver's licenses are acceptable for UAE Nationals only. UAE Nationals may check in with either a passport, National ID, or a valid UAE driver's license.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: AED 3000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: AED 1500 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 20.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: approximately AED 170 for adults and AED 85 for children
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 367.5 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.