Leisure for Ladies and Family
JUMEIRAH ZABEEL SARAY
A luxury beachfront hotel boasting a women-only spa with indoor pool and men-only spa. It has great kids’ facilities and modest swimwear can be worn on the beach and in the mixed outdoor pool.
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray address
Palm Jumeirah, West Crescent, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai, Dubai Emirate, UAE
Rare find: Jumeirah Zabeel Saray is beachfront!
- Beach towels
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray has 4 pools
- Heated in cold weather
- Sun umbrellas
- Heated in cold weather
WELLNESS & SPA
- FitnessMin age alone: 12 years and older (Guidance)Min age accompanied: No age restriction
- Spa centreOnly female staffMin age alone: 14 years and older (Strict)Max boy age: 4 years and younger (Guidance)
- SaunaOnly female staffMin age alone: 14 years and older (Guidance)Max boy age: 4 years and younger (Guidance)
- Steam roomOnly female staff
- HammamMin age alone: 11 years and older (Guidance)Max boy age: 4 years and younger (Guidance)
- Hot tub/jacuzziOnly female staffMin age alone: 14 years and older (Guidance)Max boy age: 4 years and younger (Guidance)
- Spa centreMin age alone: 14 years and older (Guidance)Max girl age: 4 years and younger (Guidance)
- SaunaMin age alone: 14 years and older (Guidance)Max girl age: 4 years and younger (Guidance)
- Steam room
- Hot tub/jacuzziMax girl age: 4 years and younger (Guidance)
- Spa treatment room(s)Fully-secludedNo staff allowedMin age alone: 12 years and older (Guidance)Min age accompanied: No age restriction
- MassageFully-secludedNo staff allowedMin age alone: 12 years and older (Guidance)Min age accompanied: No age restriction
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Any info missing here that you wanted to see? Please, let us know below.
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray reviews
it was nice
- 10Me and my bestfriend had an amazing stay!
We can’t wait to visit Zabeel Saray again. The location, the staff and facilities - everything was perfect.
- 7.7Luxurious hotel but not at all halal
The buffet restaurant.
The cleanliness of the rooms and the hotel
Cleaning twice a day
Le buffet du restaurant.
La propreté des chambres et de l’hôtel
Le nettoyage 2 fois par jour
- 7.9Too much Alcohol every restaurant
Views, rooms and breakfast
- 10A great resort also to come back for
The pool the staff the room we liked everything also that they came two times a day for cleaning the room this is really a 5** deluxe hotel
FOOD & DRINKS
Beachfront, Garden, Terrace, Facilities for disabled guests, Lift, Designated smoking area, Wedding pavilion
Shops on site, Gift shop, Hair/beauty salon
24-hour front desk, Concierge service, Express check-in/check-out, ATM/cash machine on site, Luggage storage, Safety deposit box, Newspapers, Tour desk
Business centre, Meeting room
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and window guards
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- Please be advised that all guests, including children, staying at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray are required to present valid identification upon check-in, which may be either a passport or a GCC National ID card. UAE driver's licenses are acceptable for UAE Nationals only. UAE Nationals may check in with either a passport, National ID, or a valid UAE driver's license.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: AED 3000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: AED 1500 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 20.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 170 for adults and AED 85 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 367.5 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.