LEXIS HIBISCUS PORT DICKSON
A luxury resort serving only halal food; all rooms have a private pool - some are not overlooked at all. Known for its impressive fountain and extensive amenities, the over-water villas stretch almost 1km out to sea.
Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson address
12th Miles Jalan Pantai Pasir Panjang , Port Dickson, Port Dickson (district), 71250, Malaysia Show map
Rare find: Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson is beachfront!
WELLNESS & SPA
- Sauna Mixed-genderBoth male and female guests can enter the facility at the same time.Mon-Sunfrom 07:00 to 22:00advance reservation requiredfree of charge
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi Mixed-genderBoth male and female guests can enter the facility at the same time.Mon-Sunfrom 10:00 to 22:00advance reservation requiredfree of chargePrivate useOnly the guest's family/group can enter the facility. There is 100% privacy for the guest's family/group only.advance reservation requiredsurcharge may apply
- Fitness Mixed-genderBoth male and female guests can enter the facility at the same time.Mon-Sunfrom 10:00 to 22:00advance reservation requiredfree of charge
- Massage Mixed-genderBoth male and female guests can enter the facility at the same time.dedicated area or timePrivate useOnly the guest's family/group can enter the facility. There is 100% privacy for the guest's family/group only.Mon-Sunfrom 10:00 to 22:00advance reservation requiredsurcharge may apply
- Steam room All room types
Year-round Available during your stay!
- Outdoor pool Some room types (Executive Pool VillaPremium Pool VillaPanorama Pool VillaImperial Suite)
- Fully-secluded outdoor pool Some room types (Sky Pool Villa)
Guaranteeing 100% privacy from an outside eye
Any info missing here that you wanted to see? Please, let us know below.
Your info request has been submitted and will be reviewed by HalalBooking. Thanks for helping us to improve!
Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson reviews
- 10Excellent stay
Everything was perfect. The staff and al the facilities/
- 9.3Honeymoon couple
We liked the hotel room, facilities, staff, food, layout of the resort, lounge area and the views around the hotel.
The lack of privacy from the helicopter ride going over the pool area and the water sports. The size of the pool and depth. The main pool at the resort was small and didn’t have slides.
Pool , buggyservice, freundlichkeit des personals
Besser wären liegestühle am balkon,
Bessere europäische menü auswahl
Water sport facilities on site
FOOD & DRINKS
Restaurant (a la carte)
Live music Seasonal
Beachfront, Air conditioning, Facilities for disabled guests, Lift, Non-smoking rooms, Honeymoon suite, VIP room facilities
Shops on site, Gift shop
24-hour front desk, Concierge service, Luggage storage, Tour desk
Meeting room, Banquet facilities
Laundry (surcharge), Dry cleaning (surcharge), Ironing (surcharge), Daily cleaning service
Airport private transfer (surcharge), Airport shuttle (surcharge), Shuttle service to nearby attractions (surcharge), Car hire (surcharge), Bikes available (surcharge)
Kindly be informed on the check-in and check-out location for the following room categories:
Royal Suite : Main Lobby
Panorama Pool Villa : Lighthouse Club
Imperial Suite : Lighthouse Club
Presidential Suite : Lighthouse Club
A tourist tax of MYR 10 per room per night is applied to all foreign guests. This tax is not included in the room rate and must be paid upon check-in.