Leisure for Ladies and Family
With a stay at Lilly apartments in Hurghada (Sakkala), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Mahmya and Hurghada Grand Aquarium. This aparthotel is 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from Aqua Park and 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from Marina Hurghada.
Lilly apartments address
El Hadaba El Shamalya, Hurghada, Red Sea (governorate), Egypt
Modest swimwear is allowed in this facility. Most guests observe standard swimwear
- Modest swimwear: made from proper swimwear material and covers most of body for ladies and upper legs for men (e.g. semi-covered burkini, fully-covered burkini, Muslim swimsuit, long swimming shorts)
- Standard swimwear: more revealing swimwear (e.g. one-piece swimsuit, tankini, bikini, short trunks or speedos)
WELLNESS & SPA
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Any info missing here that you wanted to see? Please, let us know below.
Your info request has been submitted and will be reviewed by HalalBooking. Thanks for helping us to improve!
Lilly apartments reviews
- 8.9Comfortable apartment and swimming pool on the roof with a beautiful view.Show original
The excellent welcome, the swimming pool and the view, the very comfortable and well-equipped apartment. The staff is responsive when needed and very helpful.
L’excellent accueil, la piscine et la vue, l’appartement très confortable, et bien équipé. Le personnel est réactif en cas de besoin et très serviable.
- 8.6Good location with awesome sightfon the sea ce. Very friendly straff!
FOOD & DRINKS
Terrace, Sun terrace, Lift, Non-smoking throughout
24-hour front desk, Concierge service, ATM/cash machine on site, Luggage storage, Tour desk
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds, rollaway/extra beds, and sofa beds
- This property accepts cash
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A damage deposit of USD 60 will be collected before check-in.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 5 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 14 per vehicle (maximum occupancy 3)
- Housekeeping fee: USD 12.00 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 5.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.