Royal Olympic Hotel
ROYAL OLYMPIC HOTEL
Royal Olympic Hotel is centrally located in Athens, a 5-minute walk from Temple of Olympian Zeus and 5 minutes by foot from Acropolis Museum. This 5-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Panathenaic Stadium and 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Syntagma Square.
Royal Olympic Hotel address
28-34 Athanasiou Diakou Str, Athens, Central Athens, 117 43, Greece
WELLNESS & SPA
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Any info missing here that you wanted to see? Please, let us know below.
FOOD & DRINKS
Garden, Sun terrace, Library, Shared lounge/TV area, Lift, Non-smoking throughout
24-hour front desk, Concierge service, Luggage storage, Safety deposit box, Tour desk
Business centre, Meeting room, Banquet facilities
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 25 for adults and EUR 25 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal outdoor pool closes in September.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Social distancing measures are in place.