Acropolis View Hotel
Leisure for Ladies and Family
ACROPOLIS VIEW HOTEL
Located in Athens (Athens City Centre), Acropolis View Hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Acropolis and Acropolis Museum. This hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Parthenon and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Temple of Olympian Zeus.
Acropolis View Hotel address
10, Webster Str. & Robertou Galli, Athens, Central Athens, 117 42, Greece Show map
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Any info missing here that you wanted to see? Please, let us know below.
Your info request has been submitted and will be reviewed by HalalBooking. Thanks for helping us to improve!
FOOD & DRINKS
Terrace, Sun terrace, Facilities for disabled guests, Lift, Non-smoking throughout
24-hour front desk, Luggage storage, Safety deposit box, Tour desk
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a first aid kit
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and lunch.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- At check-in, guests must provide either a negative COVID-19 test result or a record of full COVID-19 vaccination.
- The negative COVID-19 test result requirement applies to all guests aged 18 and up, and test must have been administered no more than 48 hours prior to check-in. COVID-19 vaccination record requirement applies to all guests aged 18 and up; guests must have received complete vaccination at least 14 days prior to check-in.