With a stay at Riad Lamya in Marrakech (Medina), you'll be a 3-minute drive from Jemaa el-Fnaa and 9 minutes from Avenue Mohamed VI. This riad is 1.8 mi (3 km) from Palais des Congres and 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Menara Mall.
Riad Lamya address
152 Derb Sidi Massaoud, Bab Doukkala, Marrakech, Marrakech (prefecture), 40000, Morocco Show map
WELLNESS & SPA
- Spa centre
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Any info missing here that you wanted to see? Please, let us know below.
Your info request has been submitted and will be reviewed by HalalBooking. Thanks for helping us to improve!
FOOD & DRINKS
Sun terrace, Non-smoking throughout
24-hour front desk, Concierge service, Luggage storage, Safety deposit box, Tour desk
Private airport transfer, Airport shuttle (surcharge)
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 30.0
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 15.00 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.