Hôtel Mercure Marseille Canebière Vieux-Port
HÔTEL MERCURE MARSEILLE CANEBIÈRE VIEUX-PORT
Hôtel Mercure Marseille Canebière Vieux-Port is centrally located in Marseille, a 2-minute walk from Old Port of Marseille and 13 minutes by foot from La Criee National Theater of Marseille. This 4-star hotel is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilisations and 2 mi (3.2 km) from Notre-Dame de la Garde.
Hôtel Mercure Marseille Canebière Vieux-Port address
48 La Canebiere, Marseille, Bouches-du-Rhône (department), 13001, France Show map
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Any info missing here that you wanted to see? Please, let us know below.
Your info request has been submitted and will be reviewed by HalalBooking. Thanks for helping us to improve!
FOOD & DRINKS
Lift, Non-smoking throughout
24-hour front desk
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa and Mastercard; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.48 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: EUR 19 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 14 per day (1148 ft away)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Up to 2 children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of ALLSAFE (Accor Hotels).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Bureau Veritas (3rd party expert - Global).