Leisure for Ladies and Family
A stay at Hotel Abrial places you in the heart of Cannes, steps from Rue d'Antibes and 7 minutes by foot from Promenade de la Croisette. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Mace Beach and 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Carnot Boulevard.
Hotel Abrial address
24 Boulevard de Lorraine, Cannes, Alpes-Maritimes (department), 6400, France
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Any info missing here that you wanted to see? Please, let us know below.
Garden, Terrace, Facilities for disabled guests, Lift, Non-smoking throughout
24-hour front desk, Luggage storage, Safety deposit box, Newspapers
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve onsite parking
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: approximately EUR 12.50 per person
- Self parking fee: EUR 22 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1000, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.