Prices for 2 guests for 1 night, 21 Oct - 22 Oct
Double/Twin Room 269 sq ft
Room with double bed or twin beds.
- If cancelled or modified up to 3 days before check-in date, no fee will be charged.
- If cancelled or modified later, 100% of price will be charged.
- Taxes includedVAT 0% included.
- Instant confirmationBooking is confirmed immediately after your payment card is authorised
Hotel info·Hashimi Hotel
Why you can trust our reviews
Only people who have booked through our website and stayed at the property can write a review. That means our reviews come from real guests, like you.
To keep rating score and review content relevant for your upcoming trip, we archive reviews older than 12 months for properties that have more than 30 reviews.
The Hashimi Hotel is a boutique hotel offering comfortable rooms in the heart of Jerusalem's Old City. We are surrounded by religious history and our rooftop terrace lends the best views in town.
Facilities: Taxi services, tour services, laundry services, central heating/air conditioning.
Room Amenities: TV, air conditioning, high speed Internet, daily housekeeping and complimentary toiletries.
Location: We are centrally located in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Old City and a short walk from many famous historic sites and souks.
Nearby Attractions: Al-Aqsa Mosque, Church of the Holy Sepulcher, Dome of the Rock, Via Dolorosa, Damascus Gate.
Transfers & Distances: 50 min transfer from Ben Gurion International Airport.
- Rating: Boutique Hotel
- Location: Old City, Jerusalem
- Nearest International Airports:
1) Ben Gurion International (TLV) Airport, 50 km (50 min)
Check in time is 12:00
Check out time is 10:30
- We offer 24-hour reception
- Unmarried couples are not permitted to share rooms
- Where prices are room only, breakfast is offered at a charge of $5 per person per night. Dinner is available upon request.
- 7.8Great location
Friendly staff. Very helpful. Great location. Beautiful terrace view over the city.
Internet on third floor was poor and no internet at all on top floor.
Location. It's a very well located hotel in the middle of the old city which makes it one of the closest hotels to Al Aqsa. Also great views over the market place and al aqsa. I would recommend staying at this hotel and would choose to book it again.
Was told the payment would be made on the day we arrive, but was woken up in the middle of the night the day before we left by the manager and said we still needed to pay.
Some rooms are very nice and refurbished, but our room still had a very small bathroom with the sink in the shower.
A lot of noise on the rooftop garden at midnight and doors slamming.
- All food in the property is halal
- Halal food is available in restaurants/cafes/groceries within 500m of the property
- No alcohol is served on the property's premises
- Taxi services
- Tour services
- Laundry services
- Central heating/air conditioning
- Air Conditioning
- High speed Internet
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries