Premier Old Gates Hotel
Prices for 2 guests for 1 night, 25 Jul - 26 Jul
Standard Double/Twin Room 269 sq ft
Room with a double bed or two single beds.
- If cancelled, modified or in case of no-show, 100% of price will be charged.
- Taxes includedVAT 18% included.
- 24h confirmationOn Request - availability is confirmed within 24 hours after your payment card is authorised
Hotel info·Premier Old Gates Hotel
Why you can trust our reviews
Only people who have booked through our website and stayed at the property can write a review. That means our reviews come from real guests, like you.
To keep rating score and review content relevant for your upcoming trip, we archive reviews older than 12 months for properties that have more than 30 reviews.
At Old City, right at the heart of the historical core of Baku, close to Palace of the Shirvanshahs and Maiden Tower, Premier Old Gates Hotel is part of a modern, new architectonic complex.
Meal Board: Prices are based on breakfast inclusive. Lunch and dinner are served at extra charges.
Facilities: Concierge service, multilingual staff, shuttle services, high speed internet access, 24 hours room service, laundry and cleaning services, 24 hours currency exchange service, 24 hours travel booking service.
Room Amenities: Safety deposit box, air conditioning, heating, satellite channels, hairdryer, shower, slippers, free toiletries, telephone, flat -screen TV, electric kettle, minibar.
Location: Centrally located in Kichik Gala Street, Old City - to be classified as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Nearby Attractions: Caspian Sea Boulevard is only across the road. The Maiden Tower, The Presidential Palace, The State Oil Company of Azerbaijan and Baku Philharmonic Hall.
Transfers & Distances: 30 mins transfer from Heydar Aliyev International Airport.
- Official Rating: 4 stars
- Board Basis: Breakfast inclusive
- Location: Kichik Gala Street, Baku, Azerbaijan
- Nearest International Airports: Heydar Aliyev International Airport (GYD), 24 km (30 min)
- 7.8Great location, but no parking
It is in walking distance to most attractions in Baku. Clean rooms, staff is friendly and helpful
Breakfast is very simple and for 7 nights we had the same menu. It has great view from its breakfast terrace but limited number of tables available. When the hotel is full you cannot get a free table during 9-10 in the morning.
No parking at all, hiring a car or coming with your own car is useless for staying in this hotel. Only taxis are allowed to get into the old town where the hotel is located.
- 8.8Great location
Nearby to attractions.
My room was quite dark and did not have a view.
- 10Excellent place, great people!
Liked absolutely everything, especially an astonishing panoramic view from the restaurant.
All was perfect, thanks to Hotel Management.
- All food in the property is halal
- Halal food is available in restaurants/cafes/groceries within 500m of the property
- No alcohol is served on the property's premises
- VIP treatment as a welcome amenity
- Daily turn down service
- Concierge service
- Multilingual staff
- Shuttle services
- High speed internet access
- 24 hours room service
- Laundry and cleaning services
- 24 hours currency exchange service
- 24 hours travel booking service
All food within hotel premises is halal. No alcohol sold on hotel's premises. The hotel serves International and Azerbaijani cuisine.
The hotel has 17 non-smoking comfortable room and suites featuring the below amenities:
- Safety deposit box
- Air conditioning
- Satellite channels
- Free toiletries
- Flat -screen TV
- Electric kettle