Leisure for Ladies and Family
RADISSON BLU HOTEL, MARSEILLE VIEUX PORT
With a stay at Radisson Blu Hotel, Marseille Vieux Port, you'll be centrally located in Marseille, steps from Old Port of Marseille and La Criee National Theater of Marseille. This 4-star hotel is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Abbaye de Saint Victor and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Fort Saint Nicholas.
Radisson Blu Hotel, Marseille Vieux Port address
38-40 Quai De Rive Neuve, Marseille, Bouches-du-Rhône (department), 13007, France
- Sun umbrellas
- Sun loungers
WELLNESS & SPA
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Any info missing here that you wanted to see? Please, let us know below.
Radisson Blu Hotel, Marseille Vieux Port reviews
- 8.9Very nice home
The reception is pleasant. The breakfast is plentiful with choice. I dreaded looks with my hijab but in the end it went very well.
L'accueil est agréable. Le petit-déjeuner est copieux avec du choix. J'appréhendais des regards avec mon hijab mais finalement cela s'est très bien passé.
FOOD & DRINKS
Garden, Terrace, Sun terrace, Library, Facilities for disabled guests, Lift, Designated smoking area
24-hour front desk, Concierge service, Express check-in/check-out, Luggage storage, Safety deposit box, Newspapers, Tour desk
Business centre, Conference hall
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.25 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: approximately EUR 25 for adults and EUR 12.50 for children
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 30 per day (328 ft away)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1000, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to October.
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safety Protocol (Radisson).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ+ friendly).
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from October 15 to March 31:
- Swimming pool