Rizom Holiday Village
Sign in or Register to get discounts of up to 30% on select hotels
Prices for 2 guests for 7 nights, 2 Dec - 9 Dec
Resort info·Rizom Holiday Village
Why you can trust our reviews
Only people who have booked through our website and stayed at the property can write a review. That means our reviews come from real guests, like you.
To keep rating score and review content relevant for your upcoming trip, we archive reviews older than 12 months for properties that have more than 30 reviews.
An all inclusive bungalow village style halal resort sits perfect for family holidays on the eastern coast of the Sea of Marmara, offering a natural setting for complete relaxation.
All Inclusive Food & Drinks: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and snacks between meals. Unlimited soft drinks.
Beach: Mixed beach for families with Islamic swimming dress code just in front of the resort.
Swimming Pools: Separate for men and women: 3 women only outdoor pool with kids' pool, 3 men only outdoor pool with kids' pool and 1 Indoor pool.
Sports & Leisure Activities: usually include table tennis, football and darts.
Health & Relaxation: Separate for men and women: Sauna, steam, salt room, massage room, Turkish bath.
Entertainment: Summer season daytime activities and evening entertainment usually includes games, sports, shows, sport games competitions.
For Children: Own pool, playroom, high-chairs.
- Rating: Resort
- Board Basis: All Inclusive (Soft Drinks, Meals)
- Summer season: 15 May - 20 September
- Location: Kamplar district of Yalova city, Turkey
- Nearest city: Yalova (5 km)
- Nearest International Airport:
1) Sabiha Gokcen (SAW) - 62 km (50 mins)
2) Istanbul (IST) Ataturk - 112 km (1 hour 35 min)
Outdoor pools, the hotel's private beach part area and and some other facilities (entertainments, kids play ground areas and etc) open only during Summer season (15 May - 20 September). Depending on weather conditions these dates may vary for 7-15 days (earlier or later).
Boys above 6 years old are not permitted in women only facilities. Girls above 6 years old are not permitted in men only facilities. Please note 6 years is not an exact age limit and only for guidance. Final decision is at the discretion of the hotel's management.
Although most of the families observe the Islamic dress code on the beach area, it is not strictly enforced and we cannot guarantee that everybody staying in this hotel and bypassing the beach area observe the Islamic dress code.
During Eid holiday periods, minimum stay of 3 nights is required by the property.
Rizom Holiday Village reviews
- 9.1Excellent resort for Muslim family
- 9.5Great resort for families
The resort has something for all the family great accommodation, food, segregated pools and entertainment family loved it.
Will definitely recommend.
- 8.2Good family enviroment
Food, pool, women facilities
- All food in the property is halal
- Halal food is available in restaurants/cafes/groceries within 500m of the property
- No alcohol is served on the property's premises
- Property has spa centre with 100% privacy either for ladies only or for your family only (all day or certain hours)
- Property has outdoor swimming pool(s) with 100% privacy either for ladies only or for your family only (all day or certain hours)
- Property has indoor swimming pool(s) with 100% privacy either for ladies only or for your family only (all day or certain hours)
Rizom Holiday Village address
The resort has Pool areas separate for men and women, guaranteeing 100% privacy from an outside eye in women only areas:
- Three women only outdoor swimming pools with kids' pool and water slides
- Three men only outdoor swimming pools with kids' pool and water slides
- One indoor pool with kids' pool. It is used on rota basis between men and women - this is usually from morning to 17:00 for women and from 17:00 for men
- Pools are surrounded by a decked sunbathing area
- An open mixed beach area for families with Islamic swimming dress code*
- Women only spa: Sauna, steam, salt room, massage room, Turkish bath and cafeteria
- Men only spa: Sauna, steam, salt room, massage room, Turkish bath and cafeteria
All food within hotel premises is halal. No alcohol served or allowed on hotel's premises. The resort serves international and Turkish cuisine with breakfast, lunch and dinner provided as an open buffet.
Bungalow Room Facilities:
- Air Conditioning
Summer season daytime activities and evening entertainment usually includes games, sports, competitions etc.