Leisure for Ladies and Family
A stay at Anadolu Evleri places you in the heart of Gaziantep, steps from Alauddevle Mosque and Yuzukcu Han. This hotel is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Tahtani Mosque and 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Gaziantep Castle.
Anadolu Evleri address
Sekeroglu Mahallesi Koroglu Sokak 6, Gaziantep, Gaziantep (province), 27000, Turkey
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Any info missing here that you wanted to see? Please, let us know below.
Your info request has been submitted and will be reviewed by HalalBooking. Thanks for helping us to improve!
Anadolu Evleri reviews
- 6.4InadequateShow original
- 9.0Highly recommended!Show original
- 10AuthenticShow original
a historical mansion and a perfect hotel where you feel like a lady aga :)
tarihi bir konak ve kendinizi hanım ağa gibi hissettiğiniz mükemmel bir otel :)
Garden, Terrace, Library, Shared lounge/TV area, Designated smoking area
24-hour front desk, Concierge service, Luggage storage, Safety deposit box, Tour desk
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a first aid kit
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.