Fiyavalhu Resort Maldives
Leisure for Ladies and Family
FIYAVALHU RESORT MALDIVES
A halal-friendly resort located on Mandhoo Island, with a mosque in proximity, serving halal food and a no alcohol policy. There are five Pool Villas units with total seclusion and modest swimwear permitted on the beaches.
Fiyavalhu Resort Maldives address
Island, Mandhoo, Alifu Dhaalu Atoll, 00050, Maldives
Rare find: Fiyavalhu Resort Maldives is beachfront!
Open: Year-round Available during your stay!
WELLNESS & SPA
- FitnessSchedule: All weekadvance reservation requiredsurcharge may applyMin age alone: 12 years and older (Strict)Min age accompanied: 4 years and older (Strict)
- Spa treatment room(s)Fully-secludedNo staff allowedSchedule: All weekadvance reservation requiredsurcharge may applyMin age alone: No age restrictionMin age accompanied: No age restriction
- MassageFully-secludedNo staff allowedSchedule: All weekadvance reservation requiredsurcharge may applyMin age alone: No age restrictionMin age accompanied: No age restriction
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Any info missing here that you wanted to see? Please, let us know below.
Fiyavalhu Resort Maldives reviews
- 7.9Good vacation
- 8.8Very Good but not Perfect
Almost everything, therefore look at the list of negativ things.
STILL A VERY PLEASENT EXPERIENCE AS A MUSLIM PAIR.
- 9.6Had a very nice time with my wife.
Halal friendly, bomb staff, nice, fine private pool, food on the whole really great, nice island, nice beach (sometimes a bit rocky, but better for snorkeling, more fish :) ), the infinity pool is also very nice!
Halalfreundlich, bomben Personal, Schöner feiner Privatpool, Essen im großen und ganzen echt top, Schöne Insel, Schöner Strand (manchmal etwas steinig, aber besser fürs schnorcheln, mehr Fische :) ), der Infinity Pool ist auch sehr schön !!
- 9.8A great trip to relax and break away from everyday life
The staff is very welcoming, the food is quite good, the facilities are in good condition, the hotel is very well maintained, as is the beach.
Le personnel est très accueillants, la nourriture est assez bonne, les équipements sont en bon état, l'hôtel est très bien entretenu tout comme la plage.
- 8.2Almost perfect
The design of the pool villa is great and the private pool is amazing and clean, no live music was heard during out stay and no was served alcohol which gave the resort a very peaceful and relaxing environment, next to the resort is a small cosy village, nice for night walks and a mosque for Juma'a prayer if desired. Also bug spray is provided free of charge.
Water sport facilities on site
FOOD & DRINKS
Restaurant (a la carte)
Special diet menus (on request)
Breakfast in the room
MORE ABOUT THE PROPERTY
Fiyavalhu Resort Maldives
Located on Mandhoo Island, Fiyavalhu Resort Maldives is a four-star villa resort in the Indian Ocean. There are 43 villas on the premises, with 5 villa types to choose from, all of which are air-conditioned and equipped with safes. Guests can enjoy halal food and drinks at the on site restaurant in a halal-friendly and alcohol-free environment. Fiyavalhu Resort Maldives has a mixed beach with a mixed sunbathing area. Some villas have beachfront sunbathing areas with a level of privacy ranging from fully secluded to partially secluded, and Beach Pool Villas have fully secluded outdoor pools and beachfront sunbathing areas. The Resort also has a mixed outdoor pool, a mixed fitness centre as well as spa & massage treatment rooms that are available for private hire.
What does Fiyavalhu Resort Maldives offer its halal-conscious guests?
- The alcohol-free Fiyavalhu Resort Maldives serves only halal food.
- There are prayer facilities at the resort as well as a mosque nearby.
- There is a mixed-gender beach with a sunbathing area where modest swimwear is permitted. Some villas have beachfront sunbathing areas with a level of privacy ranging from fully secluded to partially secluded, and Beach Pool Villas have fully secluded outdoor pools and beachfront sunbathing areas.
- There is also an outdoor pool that all guests can enjoy and where modest swimwear is permitted.
- There is a mixed fitness centre and spa & massage treatment rooms that are available for private hire.
Why choose Fiyavalhu Resort Maldives?
- There are numerous seasonal activities at the resort such as water sport facilities on site, beach volleyball, canoeing, rafting, windsurfing, diving, snorkelling and fishing.
- There is a mosque nearby as well as prayer facilities on site, ensuring you can fulfil your religious obligations.
- The hotel is completely alcohol-free and all food served is halal, perfect for halal-conscious travellers.
- Children have activities throughout the day including a games room and a kids club.
- All villas enjoy a level of privacy ranging from fully-secluded to partially-secluded, ensuring you have a safe and peaceful stay.
Beaches and sunbathing areas at Fiyavalhu Resort Maldives
Fiyavalhu Resort Maldives has a mixed-gender beach with a sunbathing area where modest swimwear is allowed. Some villas have beachfront sunbathing areas with a level of privacy ranging from fully-secluded to partially-secluded.
Pools and spa centres at Fiyavalhu Resort Maldives
Fiyavalhu Resort Maldives has a mixed outdoor pool that all guests can enjoy and where modest swimwear is permitted. There is a mixed fitness centre and fully-secluded spa & massage treatment rooms available for private hire at a surcharge.
Activities for children at Fiyavalhu Resort Maldives
At Fiyavalhu Resort Maldives, children enjoy activities throughout the day including the mixed-gender outdoor pool, a games room and a kids club. The restaurant offers kids meals.
Attractions and activities near Fiyavalhu Resort Maldives
- South Ari Atoll- take a boat on a “Whale Shark Expedition” to the prime sites in the Atoll to see these magnificent fish which are the world’s largest fish species.
- Uninhabited Island Picnic- taste a little bit of paradise! Pack a light picnic lunch or a sunset BBQ with your family and loved ones.
- Boat hire - hire a private boat for the day and explore the Atoll at your leisure. Visit other inhabited islands, sandbanks or stop at the numerous lagoons to snorkel and swim.
- Dolphin Cruise - observe these elegant mammals as they enjoy the waters of the Indian Ocean.
How to get to Fiyavalhu Resort Maldives?
You can reach Fiyavalhu Resort Maldives via a private transfer by a domestic flight and speedboat at Malé International Airport, both must be booked in advance. The Driver will meet you personally outside the terminal.
Seafront, Beachfront, Garden, Terrace, Sun terrace, Air conditioning, Shared lounge/TV area, Designated smoking area, Cabana, Prayer facility - general
Shops on site, Gift shop
24-hour front desk, Concierge service, Express check-in/check-out, Private check-in/check-out, Luggage storage, Lockers, Safety deposit box, Tour desk
Meeting room, Banquet facilities, Fax/photocopying
Laundry (surcharge), Dry cleaning (surcharge), Ironing (surcharge), Trouser press (surcharge), Daily cleaning service, Shoeshine (surcharge)
Private airport transfer (surcharge), Airport shuttle (surcharge)
PRIVATE AIRPORT TRANSFERS
Transfer type: Domestic Flight + Speedboat (Shared)
Transfer type: Domestic Flight + Speedboat (Shared)
- Private transfer exclusively for you
- Driver meets you personally outside the terminal
- Your flight details will be requested after your booking is confirmed
Please note that the property has a mandatory Gala Dinner every December 24 and December 31. All charges are to be paid at the property directly. Rates are as follows:
USD 180 per adult, inclusive of all taxes
USD 90 per child, inclusive of all taxes
USD 200 per adult, inclusive of all taxes
USD 100 per child, inclusive of all taxes
Free In-villa breakfast for all bookings, and free-Floating Breakfast for Beach Pool Villas bookers.
Environmental fee of USD6 per person per day will be collected during check-in or check-out.
The Hotel will provide the following compliments for Guests:
• Assistance at the airport by Hotel’ representatives
• Welcome drinks on arrival
• A Bottle of Water 1000ml per person per day to be placed in the room.
• A Fruit Basket for Honeymooners, wedding date must be less than 6 months on the date of stay
• A Fruit Basket on Silver and Golden Wedding Jubilees.
• A Birthday Cake, on Birthdays celebrated at the hotel.
All honeymoon, Silver & Golden Wedding Jubilees to be notified at the time of booking and specified in the Voucher.
Transfer provider requires all transfer requirements to be received to them by no later than 72 hours before travelling,
transfer requirements include, full name of all visitors as it appears in the passport along with the flight details to and
from Maldives. Hotel will not guarantee same day transfers if transfer details are not received within the said time or
if the transfer details are amended within the said time.
For passengers who are arriving at MLE airport after 22:25, same day transfer to the hotel cannot be guaranteed and the hotel will gladly assist the clients with overnight accommodation at Hulhumale. Overnight accommodation charges are to be borne by the clients and their transfer to the hotel will be the following day.
Passengers who are departing from MLE airport before 09:00, may need to depart the Hotel the night before and again, in such a case the hotel will gladly assist the clients with overnight accommodation at Hulhumale, with overnight accommodation charges to be borne by the clients.