Hotel Dom Henrique Downtown
HOTEL DOM HENRIQUE DOWNTOWN
A stay at Hotel Dom Henrique Downtown places you in the heart of Porto, within a 10-minute walk of Bolhao Market and Porto City Hall. This 4-star hotel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Porto Cathedral and 2 mi (3.2 km) from Casa da Musica.
Hotel Dom Henrique Downtown address
Rua do Bolhão, Nº223, Porto, Grande Porto, 4000-112, Portugal Show map
WELLNESS & SPA
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Any info missing here that you wanted to see? Please, let us know below.
Your info request has been submitted and will be reviewed by HalalBooking. Thanks for helping us to improve!
FOOD & DRINKS
Sun terrace, Facilities for disabled guests, Lift, Non-smoking throughout
24-hour front desk, Concierge service, Luggage storage, Safety deposit box, Newspapers, Tour desk
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, and Eurocard; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 13 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.