IBEROSTAR FOUNTY BEACH - ALL INCLUSIVE
This beachfront resort allows modest swimwear on the golden sandy beach and in its three pools. It serves some halal food and has fully-secluded spa facilities for private hire.
Iberostar Founty Beach - All Inclusive address
B.P. no. 1039 Cite Founty, Agadir, Agadir-Ida Ou Tanane (prefecture), 80000, Morocco
Iberostar Founty Beach - All Inclusive has 4 pools
WELLNESS & SPA
- Spa centreModest swimwear allowedMin age alone:6 years and older (Strict)Min age accompanied:No age restriction
- FitnessMin age alone:18 years and older (Strict)Min age accompanied:18 years and older (Strict)
- SaunaFully-secludedNo staff allowedMin age alone:6 years and older (Strict)Min age accompanied:No age restriction
- Steam roomFully-secludedNo staff allowedMin age alone:6 years and older (Strict)Min age accompanied:No age restriction
- HammamFully-secludedNo staff allowedMin age alone:6 years and older (Strict)Min age accompanied:No age restriction
- Spa treatment room(s)Fully-secludedNo staff allowedadvance reservation requiredsurcharge may applyMin age alone:6 years and older (Strict)Min age accompanied:No age restriction
- MassageFully-secludedNo staff allowedadvance reservation requiredsurcharge may applyMin age alone:6 years and older (Strict)Min age accompanied:No age restriction
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Any info missing here that you wanted to see? Please, let us know below.
Iberostar Founty Beach - All Inclusive reviews
- 8.9Beautiful stay but not really halal friendly
Great variety of delicious food
- 4.8Sadly not a halal hotel
Staff were friendly, beachfront location, food was ok
- 7.5Fantastic hotel
Staff are friendly the hotel is clean
- 7.7Loved it
This hotel was amazing, all the staff were friendly and the food and drinks were incredible. It was lacking a bit on the halal side of things e.g they did not have a ladies only pool or beach and they would serve alcohol as well as pork. Overall I enjoyed my stay and would recommend and stay again.
- 6.9Lovely resort but the food 🥴
Lovely resort with very friendly staff. Nice location, quieter end of the beach. The other end is much more lively.
FOOD & DRINKS
MORE ABOUT THE PROPERTY
Iberostar Founty Beach
Located on the beachfront in Agadir, the 4-star Iberostar Founty Beach offers nine room types, a mixed sand beach, three mixed pools including two outdoor pools and one indoor pool; and a mixed-gender spa centre with a gym. There is also a fully-secluded wellness & spa centre available for private hire with a sauna, steam room, hammam, and spa treatment room.
What does Iberostar Founty Beach offer its halal-conscious guests?
- Some halal food is available on the property.
- A fully-secluded private-hire steam room, sauna, spa, hammam and massage room is available.
- Alcohol is removed from a guest’s room if booked with HalalBooking.
Why Choose Iberostar Founty Beach?
- The hotel serves some halal food.
- Facilities and activities include a tennis court.
- The hotel enjoys a great location in Agadir with popular attractions nearby.
- The hotel offers a wide range of first-class wellness & spa facilities.
- There are plenty of activities and facilities for children to enjoy.
Beaches and sunbathing areas at Iberostar Founty Beach
There is a sandy beach that is mixed-gender but modest swimwear is permitted. Iberostar Founty Beach has no sunbathing area.
Pools and spas at Iberostar Founty Beach
The Iberostar Founty Beach has three mixed pools, including two outdoor pools and one indoor pool. There is also a mixed spa centre with a gym, and a fully-secluded wellness centre available for private hire with a sauna, steam room, hammam, and spa treatment rooms. Modest swimwear is permitted in all facilities.
Activities/facilities for children at Iberostar Founty Beach
Activities and facilities for children at Iberostar Founty Beach include a kids club and kids pool.
Attractions and activities near Iberostar Founty Beach
- Plage d’Agadir - This beach is dotted with outdoor cafes and watersport activities.
- Taghazout - This village is hugely popular with surfers and other watersport enthusiasts for its huge waves.
- Crocopark - The first crocodile park in Morocco, it is home to more than 300 species.
How to get to Iberostar Founty Beach?
Airport transfers are available at a surcharge.
Garden, Facilities for disabled guests, Lift, Designated smoking area
Shops on site, Hair/beauty salon
24-hour front desk, Express check-in/check-out, Luggage storage, Safety deposit box, Tour desk
Business centre, Meeting room
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates)
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 17.6 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- The property is professionally cleaned.