Melia Ria Hotel & Spa
MELIA RIA HOTEL & SPA
Melia Ria Hotel & Spa address
Cais da Fonte Nova, Lote 5, Aveiro, Aveiro (district), 3810-200, Portugal Show map
WELLNESS & SPA
- Spa centre
- Steam room
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
- Spa treatment room(s)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Any info missing here that you wanted to see? Please, let us know below.
Your info request has been submitted and will be reviewed by HalalBooking. Thanks for helping us to improve!
FOOD & DRINKS
Terrace, Shared lounge/TV area, Facilities for disabled guests, Lift, Non-smoking throughout, Wedding pavilion
Shops on site
24-hour front desk, Concierge service, Luggage storage, Safety deposit box, Newspapers, Tour desk
Business centre, Meeting room
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, and Eurocard; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 6 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 10 per person, per day and includes use of: spa; swimming pool; fitness facilities
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.