Leisure for Ladies and Family
Prices for New Road Hotel
taxes & fees
NEW ROAD HOTEL
A stylish boutique hotel in trendy Whitechapel, very close to East London Mosque, serving all halal food. The renowned Mr White’s English Chophouse is on site – an all halal take on a traditional concept by multi-Michelin-starred chef Marco Pierre White.
New Road Hotel address
103-107 New Road, Tower Hamlets, London, Greater London, E1 1HJ, United Kingdom
WELLNESS & SPA
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Any info missing here that you wanted to see? Please, let us know below.
New Road Hotel reviews
- 8.1Good location
FOOD & DRINKS
Vending machine (snacks)
Library, Shared lounge/TV area, Facilities for disabled guests, Lift, Non-smoking throughout
24-hour front desk, Concierge service, Express check-in/check-out, Luggage storage, Safety deposit box, Tour desk
Business centre, Conference hall
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and mobile payments; cash is not accepted
- Mobile payment options include: Google Pay and Apple Pay
- Cashless transactions are available
- This property uses eco-friendly cleaning products
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: approximately GBP 16.95 for adults and GBP 16.95 for children
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 40.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Cashless payment methods are available for all transactions.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ+ friendly).