Leisure for Ladies and Family
With a stay at Astoria Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Thessaloniki, within a 5-minute drive of Aristotelous Square and White Tower of Thessaloniki. This eco-friendly hotel is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Thessaloniki Port and 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from Place Katouni.
Astoria Hotel address
Tsimiski & 9 Salaminos Street, Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, 54626, Greece
- Shuttle service to the beach (surcharge)
WELLNESS & SPA
- Hot tub/jacuzzi Some room types (Penthouse, City View)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Any info missing here that you wanted to see? Please, let us know below.
Your info request has been submitted and will be reviewed by HalalBooking. Thanks for helping us to improve!
FOOD & DRINKS
Shared lounge/TV area, Facilities for disabled guests, Lift, Designated smoking area, Wedding pavilion
Shops on site, Gift shop
24-hour front desk, Concierge service, Express check-in/check-out, Luggage storage, Safety deposit box, Tour desk
Business centre, Conference hall
Airport shuttle (surcharge)
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 10 and EUR 15 for adults, EUR 5 and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 25 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Health First (Greece).