Sea Containers London
Prices for Sea Containers London
taxes & fees
SEA CONTAINERS LONDON
Located in London (London City Centre), Sea Containers London is within a 15-minute walk of Tate Modern and London Eye. This 5-star hotel is 1 mi (1.6 km) from The Shard and 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Big Ben.
Sea Containers London address
20 Upper Ground, London, Greater London, SE1 9PD, United Kingdom
WELLNESS & SPA
- Spa centreFully-secludedOnly female staffModest swimwear allowed
- Steam roomFully-secludedOnly female staffModest swimwear allowed
- Spa centre
- Steam roomModest swimwear allowedSwimwear compulsory
- MassageFully-secludedNo staff allowed
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Any info missing here that you wanted to see? Please, let us know below.
FOOD & DRINKS
Terrace, Facilities for disabled guests, Lift, Non-smoking throughout
24-hour front desk, Concierge service, Express check-in/check-out, Safety deposit box, Tour desk
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve onsite parking
- This property accepts credit cards and debit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 100 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: approximately GBP 25–50 per person
- Secured self parking fee: GBP 50 per night
- Pet deposit: GBP 100.00 per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-in fee for check-in between noon and 4:00 PM
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
The following facilities are closed on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday:
- Dining venue(s)