The Lodge Hotel - Putney
Leisure for Ladies and Family
Prices for The Lodge Hotel - Putney
taxes & fees
THE LODGE HOTEL - PUTNEY
With a stay at The Lodge Hotel - Putney in London (Wandsworth), you'll be a 4-minute drive from Richmond Park and 10 minutes from Imperial College London. This 4-star hotel is 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from Stamford Bridge Stadium and 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from Clapham Common.
The Lodge Hotel - Putney address
52-54 Upper Richmond Road, Putney, London, Greater London, SW15 2RN, United Kingdom
WELLNESS & SPA
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Any info missing here that you wanted to see? Please, let us know below.
FOOD & DRINKS
Garden, Terrace, Library, Shared lounge/TV area, Facilities for disabled guests, Non-smoking throughout, Wedding pavilion
24-hour front desk, Concierge service, Luggage storage, Safety deposit box, Newspapers, Tour desk
Conference hall, Meeting room
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards and debit cards; cash is not accepted
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- Fee for English breakfast: approximately GBP 18 for adults and GBP 12 for children
- Secured self parking fee: GBP 15 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-in fee for check-in between noon and 3:00 PM
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global).
The property will be renovating from September 11 2023 to May 1 2024 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- One of the dining venues
- Meeting facilities
- Parking area
- Select guestrooms