Prices for Crowne Plaza Hotel Glasgow, an IHG Hotel
taxes & fees
CROWNE PLAZA HOTEL GLASGOW, AN IHG HOTEL
A stay at Crowne Plaza Hotel Glasgow places you in the heart of Glasgow, within a 10-minute walk of The SSE Hydro and Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre. This 4-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from Glasgow Science Centre and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Sauchiehall Street.
Crowne Plaza Hotel Glasgow, an IHG Hotel address
Congress Road, Glasgow, Glasgow (council area), G3 8QT, United Kingdom
WELLNESS & SPA
- Spa centreModest swimwear allowed
- SaunaModest swimwear allowed
- Steam roomModest swimwear allowed
- Hot tub/jacuzziModest swimwear allowed
- Spa treatment room(s)Fully-secludedNo staff allowed
- MassageFully-secludedNo staff allowed
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Any info missing here that you wanted to see? Please, let us know below.
Crowne Plaza Hotel Glasgow, an IHG Hotel reviews
- 6.7Great location.
- 7.5Nice hotel but not much option for Halal menu
FOOD & DRINKS
Terrace, Facilities for disabled guests, Lift, Non-smoking throughout
24-hour front desk, Concierge service, ATM/cash machine on site, Luggage storage, Safety deposit box, Tour desk
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Cashless transactions are available
- This property uses wind and solar energy
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Clean Promise (IHG)
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- Fee for buffet breakfast: approximately GBP 15.95 per person
- Self parking fee: GBP 9.50 per night
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pool access available from 6:30 AM to 8:30 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 15 years old and younger stay free, per registered adult, when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is cleaned and disinfected using an electrostatic sprayer; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ+ friendly).