Leisure for Ladies and Family
Prices for Hotel Goldmarie
taxes & fees
Located in Berlin (Friedrichshain), Hotel Goldmarie is within a 15-minute walk of Mercedes-Benz Arena and East Side Gallery. This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Oberbaum Bridge and 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from Alexanderplatz.
Hotel Goldmarie address
Warschauer Str. 58, Berlin, Berlin (region), 10243, Germany
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Any info missing here that you wanted to see? Please, let us know below.
Facilities for disabled guests, Designated smoking area
ATM/cash machine on site, Luggage storage, Tour desk
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- This property reserves the right to pre-authorize the guest's credit card prior to arrival.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- An effective city/local tax rate of 4.67 percent will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Contactless check-out is available.