Le Vizir Center Park & Resort reviews
Read genuine reviews from real customers who stayed at this property, and booked via HalalBooking.com.
Why you can trust our reviews
Only real guests who have booked through our website and stayed at the property can write a review.
To keep the rating score relevant, we do not use reviews older than 12 months for properties with 30 reviews and more.
Personal war sehr hilfreich und sehr nett nur letzte Tag obwohl wir in die Stadt kostenlos fahren konnten haben die es veweigert obwohl wir in die Stadt fahren könnten
- 8.1We had a very nice stay
The staff was very nice and helpful. We were very happy with the great service at the hotel.
The wi-fi was very bad. there were nights we weren’t able to use the internet.
- 8.2Reasonable good resort for a family vacation!
Staff reactivity on the issues and requests
It seems that some customers have not been informed that this is a halal resort and they were scantily dressed. Management needs to make a choice on their vision and communicate this well on their website and other booking websites.
- 7.3Overall good stay
Swimming pool only for women, staff really friendly
Women’s swimming pool too cold to enjoy it
- 7.5Translateséjours agréable
Riche en activités.. bons repas... Personnel très accueillant et amiables... Navette pour aller/retour au centre ville..
Comme il y a toujours des erreurs qui peuvent arriver... Si vous remarquez quelque chose qui ne va pas dans votre suite, il suffit de demander et le nécessaire sera fait...
Loin de la pollution
Connexion Wifi pas accessible hors les suites.
Manque de toboggan, avoir au moins un pour enfant et un pour adulte
Manque d'entretien des équipement du parc pirates.
- 9.3TranslateSuper séjour
- 7.5TranslateBon séjour
La disponibilité du personnel
La qualité la suite
Étonné par la petite taille du buffet... je me demande coulis font en haute saison !
- 6.8Excellent customer service, shame about the cleanliness!
- Customer service was 5 star, polite, welcoming, always patient and willing to listen, they even let us check in 4 hours early at no cost.
- Facilities are good, the private women only pool, the mix pool for children was beautiful looking (but not as clean as it should have been).
- For children its also good, staff are very interactive, the climbing and zip lining is great, there is a children service to take care of babysitting (age restrictions apply), in that sense the family environment is good.
- Khalid the Manager was amazing with helping us, the whole animation team who work with the facilities were great with the children and with us, the restaurant Manager and the staff including the chefs were all very caring and fun.
- Location not for all but for us perfect 20 minutes away from city center, so in a quite isolated place.
- Overall the price for the accommodation for its value was good, if we booked sooner would have been more cheaper.
- Shuttle service daily to the city center free of charge is perfect, the timings not as flexible but welcomed option for no cost at all.
- They offered cleaning services for our childrens items for free which was a lovely gesture.
- Our 2.5 and 1 year old enjoyed all the staff who were very interactive at all times.
- Overall staff are a diamond, this is a halal hotel plus mixed pool with music which is the only thing stopping it from being 100% halal. The score looks low but if you can get a clean room and have no women in the mixed pool its 9/10!
- Food was limited in terms of options & taste, we had half board, although breakfast was fine, the dinner not so much, we had room service for lunch which was limited options, so what we liked we ordered the same everyday, pizza and fries, drinks are expensive.
- Ladies privacy? There is a pool and spa for women only, however plenty of women in bikinis in the mix pool, so no pool just for men with children.
- Not all staff speak English, so if this is your only language you will have to get someone to translate for you.
- The images of the rooms are out dated, maybe at one stage the rooms looked as lush as they do now in the images, when we saw the room (3 rooms to be exact) they did not look as fresh.
- The music is not welcomed at the mixed pool as it is meant to be halal hotel.
- This brings me onto the cleanliness, the room was very dusty and the cleaners do a quick short to clean the rooms, we found a big cockroach and loads of tin ants in the room and had to change rooms, the second room someone left the freezer open and would not shut thus leaking water, finally the last room offered had to be supervised with the cleaners in order for it to be done correctly. (But they were super polite and co-operative in changing our room for the third time).
- Wi-Fi many times went off and it only reaches your room and the reception but elsewhere in the resort non existent, the resort is big, so no Wi-Fi near pool, activities, restaurant or anywhere else in the resort.
- Overall let down by cleaning and women in bikinis.
- 8.9comfortable stay friendly and helpful staff
location and good size of villas
i think there should be better praying room instead of make shift shed
- 4.8Not a great stay
The hotel looked stunning from the outside and very clean.
Breakfast buffet was great and the kitchen staff are great. Good service and good with the children.
Staff by the pools very friendly and fun. Women’s pool very nice. Needs a heating system though. Pools very clean.
-Not close to main city and taxi services are expensive and shocking service. Rude drivers who don’t speak English and charge £15 to town. Use the free shuttle or a different company not the ones recommended by the hotel. Beware the drivers take you to places known to them and prices are extortion. Annoying that you have to book the shuttle one day in advance.
-Reception staff barely understand English and hotel card kept becoming faulty for all customers. No orientation to the resort to familiarise with entertainment nor food menu for room service. Didn’t know what entertainment they had nor facilities.
- Hotel rooms not very clean. Bedspreads, towels and pillows had marks. No water hose in the bathrooms. Faulty loose shower heads. Shower gels were already used. We rented two garden suites and no privacy. Most gardens face towards the car park or another area. Housekeeping not consistent, no do not disturb signs provided and they come in whilst you’re there in the room with their key without warning!! Don’t provide water to all the rooms only a select few. Or on request. Bedspreads not changed once during stay unless asked.
-restaurant not always open, didn’t eat there for lunch or dinner but unsure of schedule even when we asked the reception.
- pools are freezing. No heating. There is not private family pool. Misleading on website. Men’s pool is the deep end of the children’s pool.
- went for a message. Waited 10 mins as the masseuse was sleeping and only spoke french. Message was very good but the masseuse kept coming in and out of the room during the message which was annoying with no regards to my privacy.
- 9.5Very very Nice!!
Very nice place for families with children. Friendly employees
Nice and quiet place
- 8.3Had a great time
We had a great time here. Everything was very nice and clean. We enjoyed it very much.
The ladies only pool was our reason to book this resort and it met all of our wishes. It was private, clean and the ladies who worked there were very nice.
When we tried to book aan reservation at a specific restaurant the receptionist tried his best to help us and at the end he got us a reservation.
We also had a lovely hammam treatment and a massage, it was amazing.
I would consider to book this resort again in the future!
Dinner was not okay, but not that special. So the second night we wanted to eat out. The taxi is very expensive to get to the city.
- 6.8Its a good place for children og family
- 8.2Very nice stay
I had a really good stay in the resort. Nice staff, very friendly and helpfull. The kids enjoyed the pool.
- 8.6Translatesehr erholsamer Urlaub
- 7.7TranslateEnorme potentiel de l'hôtel mais qui devrait être mieux exploité.
La propreté dans tout l'hôtel , le confort des chambres, le confort des lits.
Le petit déjeuner est très bon.
Le diner est très bien, assez varié.
Serait bien d’avoir de la boisson au diner en plus de l’eau offerte. Concernant l’eau : Un couple de 2 personnes reçoit 1 bouteille. Une famille de 6 personnes reçoit aussi 1 bouteille, ce qui n’est pas juste. Vous devriez remplacer par des petite bouteille de 50 cl par personne.
Il serait bien de rajouter des pâtisseries Marocaine au lieu des croissants et cake.
Serait bien d’avoir un petit parc avec des bancs pour sortir et s’asseoir le soir.
Vous devriez mieux éclairer les passages la nuit car il y a risque de chutes et les enfants ont peur.
- 7.5TranslateNicht zu viel erwarten
- Sauberkeit der Pools
- Komfort, wir als junge muslimisches Paar hatten unsere Privatsphäre (Anfang Oktober waren auch sehe wenig Gäste im Hotel)
- Essen war Top und sehr qualitativ, auch für mich als Allergiker sehr geeignet und viel Auswahl.
- Personal ist sehr träge und lustlos
- Personal im Restaurant und an den Pools sprechen garkeinen oder sehr schlechtes Englisch, daher sehr schwer sich zu verständigen (Ausnahme Empfangspersonal)
- Ich musste jeden Tag um Wasser bitten, und jedes Mal gabs dann erst gegen Nachmittag im Zimmer was, aber auch nur eine Flasche...
- WLAN funktionierte nicht in allen Zimmern, bricht ständig die Verbindung ab
- 6.6TranslateQuatre étoiles ??? Bof
La nature est au rendez-vous, c’est assez propre et entretenu au niveau des jardins.
C’est très jolie
La piscine mixte est assez grande et sympathique
Le restaurant est très très loin des chambres.
La Piscine femme n’es pas grande du tout et il n’y a aucun jeu pour les enfants du côté femme
Musique trop forte autour des piscines
Musique trop forte dans le restaurant
Tout est en extras
C’est un hôtel à « l’européen » avec une piscine pour femme en plus
Mais la piscine mixte n’est pas du tout fréquentable...
il faisait plus de 30 degré mais l’eau des piscines était glaciale.
Assez déçu de mon séjour la ba
Les chambres de la suite solarium sont assez étroite
Et le robinet était cassé
- 9.8TranslateSuperbe endroit
L endroit est très beau, personnel accueillant juste prévoir de payé certain frais qui ne sont pas prévu style taxe de séjour etc..