Leisure for Ladies and Family
KAYA NINOVA HOTEL
A stay at Kaya Ninova Hotel places you in the heart of Mardin, steps from Latifiye Mosque and 3 minutes by foot from Mardin Museum. This hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Forty Martyrs Church and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Sehidiye Mosque.
Kaya Ninova Hotel address
1.Cadde Sokak, Mardin, Mardin (province), 47100, Turkey
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Any info missing here that you wanted to see? Please, let us know below.
Your info request has been submitted and will be reviewed by HalalBooking. Thanks for helping us to improve!
Kaya Ninova Hotel reviews
- 9.2In the heart of the city.Show original
We stayed at the hotel for 2 nights as a family, we were satisfied with the decor, service and accommodation in general. The only problem is parking, I recommend you to solve it with indoor parking. Other than that it was a nice experience.
Otelde ailece 2 gece kaldık genel anlamda dekor,hizmet ve konaklamadan memnun kaldık tek sorun otopark onuda kapalı otoparkla çözmenizi öneririm. Bunun dışında güzel bir deneyimdi.
FOOD & DRINKS
Garden, Terrace, Shared lounge/TV area, Facilities for disabled guests, Lift, Designated smoking area
24-hour front desk, Concierge service, Luggage storage, Safety deposit box
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.