OFFICERS CLUB & HOTEL
This prestigious, five-star Abu Dhabi hotel boasts luxury rooms and suites with a wealth of sporting facilities. These include a large indoor pool and spa facilities, with dedicated hours for women only.
Officers Club & Hotel address
Al Khaleej Al Arabi Road opposite to the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, P.O. Box 6382, Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi Emirate, UAE Show map
WELLNESS & SPA
- Spa centre Ladies-onlyOnly female guests and female staff can enter the facility. There is 100% privacy for ladies only.dedicated area or timeMen-onlyOnly male guests can use the facility.dedicated area or time
- Sauna Ladies-onlyOnly female guests and female staff can enter the facility. There is 100% privacy for ladies only.dedicated area or timeMen-onlyOnly male guests can use the facility.dedicated area or time
- Steam room Ladies-onlyOnly female guests and female staff can enter the facility. There is 100% privacy for ladies only.Mon-Sunfrom 07:00 to 22:00Men-onlyOnly male guests can use the facility.dedicated area or time
- Fitness Mon-Sunfrom 07:00 to 22:00Men-onlyOnly male guests can use the facility.Mon-Suncertain hours onlyno advance reservation requiredfree of charge
- Spa centre dedicated area or timeMen-onlyOnly male guests can use the facility.Mon-Sunfrom 14:00 to 23:00advance reservation requiredfree of charge
Any info missing here that you wanted to see? Please, let us know below.
Your info request has been submitted and will be reviewed by HalalBooking. Thanks for helping us to improve!
Officers Club & Hotel reviews
Very cold room
- 5.0Normaly stay if ypu dont want luxery
The staff was very friendly. But you have do the payment for everything you will be do you cant pay after we dont like that. You can see the sea but is no beach or walk place. Swimmingpool for ladies only saturday 2 hours. The location at grand mosqeu is nice but to far for other places.
Everything in the hotel you have to do with shuttle
- 6.0Not much of a "resort" - very disappointed
Staff were great and helped where they could.
The common / open area were maintained to a high standard.
Very little included in the price of your stay - only the swimming pool and children's play area. So be warned, everything else has to be to paid extra. No evening entertainment too.
No family atmosphere at all, so don't expect to meet new people.
Had an ant infestation in my room, with ants getting into my luggage and food.
Sorry, but I will not be going back in a hurry.
Volleyball on site
FOOD & DRINKS
Restaurant (a la carte)
Breakfast in the room
Kids' activities Seasonal
Garden, Terrace, Sun terrace, Library, Air conditioning, Shared lounge/TV area, Soundproof rooms, Facilities for disabled guests, Lift, Non-smoking rooms, Designated smoking area, VIP room facilities, Prayer facility - general, Ablution facility
Shops on site, Gift shop, Barber
24-hour front desk, Concierge service, Private check-in/check-out, Currency exchange, ATM/cash machine on site, Luggage storage, Newspapers, Tour desk
Business centre, Conference hall, Meeting room, Banquet facilities, Fax/photocopying
Laundry (surcharge), Dry cleaning (surcharge), Ironing (surcharge), Daily cleaning service, Shoeshine
Airport private transfer (surcharge), Airport shuttle (surcharge), Shuttle service to nearby attractions, Car hire (surcharge)
As part of our continued commitment to enhance our property and service, we are currently in the process of renovating some of our guest rooms and hotel facilities. During renovation and as a result, you may experience construction noise and some facilities will not be accessible. We sincerely ask for your kind cooperation and apologise for any inconvenience caused. The hotel continually strives to be the best hotel in the city, and we appreciate your continued support during this transformation period. In addition, kindly be advised that the guest’s entrance for the hotel accommodation will be from the 02nd gate instead of the main gate. With regards to our Swimming pool, it is open from 06:00 a.m. – 10:30 p.m. However, we have Ladies timings every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday (subject to change during public holidays, please contact the hotel to reconfirm).
All taxes are included, with the exception of Tourism Dirham, which will be charged at AED 10 per room per night price and is payable to the hotel directly.
To the extent that there is an introduction or increase in any taxes (including but not limited to Value Added Tax) applied by Government Authority in United Arab Emirates, the hotel reserves the right to charge such taxes from the effective date they are applicable.
Please note that the hotel reserves the right to request additional official documents as per UAE regulations.