Jannah Burj Al Sarab
Sign in or Register to get discounts of up to 30% on select hotels
Prices for 2 guests for 7 nights, 4 Nov - 11 Nov
Royal Suite 1894 sq ft
These suites provide large open-plan living room areas with lounge, 6 seat dining table and kitchen facilities. The master bedroom features a king size Jannah Spa Bed and ensuite bathroom. The second room comes with an ensuite bathroom and can be furnished with either additional king or twin Jannah Spa Beds. The rooms offer ocean view.
Hotel info·Jannah Burj Al Sarab
Why you can trust our reviews
Only people who have booked through our website and stayed at the property can write a review. That means our reviews come from real guests, like you.
To keep rating score and review content relevant for your upcoming trip, we archive reviews older than 12 months for properties that have more than 30 reviews.
Located on Mina Street near the Corniche, Jannah Burj Al Sarab is at the heart of Abu Dhabi Central Business District with excellent access to Al Maryah Island, Reem Island, the Al Mina District and Saadiyat Island.
Meal Board: Prices are based on room only. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served at extra charges.
Facilities: Rooftop swimming pool, gym, rooftop Jacuzzi, conference and meeting facilities, beauty salon, Wi-Fi, laundry, shoe shine service, valet parking.
Room Amenities: Wi-Fi, work desk with a chair, towels and bathrobes, sofa beds, daily housekeeping service with evening turn-down service, in-room safe deposit box.
Location: Centrally located in Tourist Club Area near the Corniche.
Nearby Attractions: Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Abu Dhabi Corniche, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, Yas Marina Circuit, Medinat Zayed Shopping Mall, Zayed City Market, Abu Dhabi Mall.
Transfers & Distances: 30 mins transfer from Abu Dhabi International Airport.
- Official Rating: 5 stars
- Board Basis: Room only
- Location: Tourist Club Area, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E
- Nearest International Airports:
1) Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH), 36 km (30 min)
2) Dubai International Airport (DXB) 150 km (1 h, 30 min)
3) Sharjah International Airport (SHJ), 175 km (1 h, 45 min)
Check in time is 14:00.
Check out time is 12:00.
Additional charge of AED 15 per room per night for Tourism Dirham will be charged directly to the guest at the hotel.
Jannah Burj Al Sarab reviews
The link and association with Happiness island was not as efficient as rest of the institute.
- All food in the property is halal
- Halal food is available in restaurants/cafes/groceries within 500m of the property
- No alcohol is served on the property's premises
- Rooftop adjacent swimming pool
- Boutique gym
- Rooftop Jacuzzi
- Conference and meeting facilities
- Beauty Salon
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet access
- Laundry and shoe shine service (upon request)
- Valet parking
All food within hotel premises is halal. No alcohol served on hotel's premises. The main restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, the all-day dining restaurant serves a wide selection of international cuisine. 24-hour in-suite dining and the Lounge is also available serving light refreshments.
- Work desk with a chair count linen
- Towels and bathrobes
- Sofa beds in suites
- In-room safe deposit box
- Daily housekeeping service with evening turn-down service
- Signature Jannah Spa beds with the finest 450 thread