Pine Club Boutique Hotel & Spa
Prices for 2 guests for 7 nights, 30 Sep - 7 Oct
Five bedrooms, separate living room, swimming pool,
sunbathing area, garden, terrace, fireplace, kitchenette, two fridges, washing machine, dressing room, air conditioning, BBQ, telephone, TV, five bathrooms, sauna, safe box, internet, Jacuzzi.
Villa info·Pine Club Boutique Hotel & Spa
Why you can trust our reviews
Only people who have booked through our website and stayed at the property can write a review. That means our reviews come from real guests, like you.
To keep rating score and review content relevant for your upcoming trip, we archive reviews older than 12 months for properties that have more than 30 reviews.
Surrounded by forests and greenery, this boutique villa hotel is ideal for a relaxed getaway within reach of the beach and charming town of Kusadasi.
All Inclusive Food & Drinks: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and snacks between meals.
Beach: Public beach is located 3 km away from the hotel.
Swimming Pools: One women only outdoor pool with kids pool and one men only outdoor pool with kids pool. Some villas have private pools.
Sports & Leisure Activities: Table tennis, aerobics, hiking.
Health & Spa Relaxation: Sauna, spa, Turkish bath, massage on certain hours for men and women.
Entertainment: Summer season daytime activities and evening entertainment usually includes games, sports etc.
For Children: Two kids pools, children playground, game saloon.
- Rating: Resort
- Board Basis: All Inclusive
- Open: from 10 May to 27 September
- Location: Davutlar/Kusadasi, Turkey
- Nearest International Airports: Izmir (ADB) Airport, 108 km (1 hour 40 min).
Check in time is 14:00.
Check out time is by 12:00.
Boys above 6 years old are not permitted in women only facilities. Please note 6 years is not an exact age limit and only for guidance. Final decision is at the discretion of the hotel's management.
- 5.3Family holiday at pine club boutique hotel
Staff are friendly
Masjid on site
Muslim dress code across whole resort
Room booking messed up on first day so had to be transferred somewhere else first night at 3am with a family and infant traveller. Not impressed.
Wi-Fi is non existent.
Service was ok.
Spa is a joke. Machines are broken.
- 6.8Nice place to relax and enjoy the pine environment and calmness at night
Discrete halal and calm environment The separation between the villa's was well done with outside curtains not disturbing the environment
WIFI was not good and interupted for more then 30 % of the time Variation in the food's menu was not that high for all courses ..
- 6.4TranslateIm großen und ganzen kleines idyllisches Hotel für einen erholsamen Urlaub
Familienfreundliches Hotel mit schöner Atmosphäre zur Erholung für ein paar Tage, da es relativ ruhig ist. Service im Restaurant war gut
Zimmerreinigung und Austausch der Handtücher
- All food in the property is halal
- Halal food is available in restaurants/cafes/groceries within 500m of the property
- No alcohol is served on the property's premises
- Property has spa centre with 100% privacy either for ladies only or for your family only (all day or certain hours)
- Property has outdoor swimming pool(s) with 100% privacy either for ladies only or for your family only (all day or certain hours)
The resort consists of pool areas separate for men and women, guaranteeing 100% privacy from an outside eye in women only areas:
- One women only outdoor pool with kids pool, sun terrace, sun loungers and parasols
- One men only outdoor pool with kids pool, sun terrace, sun loungers and parasols
- Sauna and Turkish bath (ladies hours - 09:00 to 18:00; 19:00 onwards for families)
- Spa facilities and massages (ladies hours - 09:00 to 18:00; 19:00 onwards for families)
- Hairdressers for ladies is at extra cost
- Meeting and banqueting facilities
All food within hotel premises is halal. No alcohol served or allowed on hotel's premises.
- Air conditioning (centrally controlled)
- Electric cooker
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV
- Mini refrigerator
- Praying rug