2 nights, 1 Nov - 3 Nov
* ages of children are based on the checkout date
- If cancelled or modified up to 30 days before check-in date and within 72 hours from your booking time (both conditions must apply), no fee will be charged.
- If cancelled or modified up to 30 days before check-in date, 50% of price will be charged.
- If cancelled or modified later, 100% of price will be charged.
Villa info·Villa Salma
Why you can trust our reviews
Only people who have booked through our website and stayed at the property can write a review. That means our reviews come from real guests, like you.
To keep rating score and review content relevant for your upcoming trip, we archive reviews older than 12 months for properties that have more than 30 reviews.
This 300-year-old expertly converted private villa has been transformed and finished to high standards with all modern facilities. This 3-bedroom private villa is located just 1 km away from Xlendi bay and 1 km away from Victoria city.
Villa Layout: The first floor comprises of three bedrooms equipped with ceiling fans; one double and two twin, all overlooking the breathtaking views of Lunzjata valley and beyond. Bedrooms are equipped with one en-suite shower and a separate bathroom that serves the other 2 bedrooms. Property is equipped with Cable LCD TV, DVD and Wi-Fi.
Facilities: Private outdoor swimming pool, barbecue, sun terrace, a separate fully equipped traditional stone kitchen with dishwasher and microwave, wireless Internet within the whole property.
Location: Situated on Gozo island.
- Our rating: 3 Stars
- Board Basis: Self-catering with fully equipped kitchen
- Open: 12 months a year (Summer season usually starts from 1 April - 31 October)
- Number of Bedrooms: 3 (up to 6 people)
- Car Hire: is recommended for staying in this villa
- Location: Situated on Gozo island, Malta
- Nearest International Airport: Malta Airport (MLA), 1 hour transfer (car+ferry)
Check in starts at 15:00.
Check out is 11:00.
Guests can check in to the villa at any agreed time, using a code to access the key box next to main door of property. Guests requiring assistance to find the villa on arrival date between 21:00 and 07:00, will be charged €50.
Please note that a security deposit will be required by the villa service provider for staying in this villa. The deposit will be held to cover any accidental losses, or damage; and additional cleaning charges which may arise if the property is left in an unsatisfactory condition. The guest can secure €200 from credit card presented on arrival by completing Security Letter Form. Alternatively, the guest will be required to lodge a Security Deposit of Є300 on arrival in cash, to cover any damage to the property attributable to you that may arise; this sum will be refunded only after 24 hours from your departure. Please also note this process is between the villa service provider and the guest.
Additional €0.50 Malta Eco Tax payable per person per night by all tourists aged 18 and above. This tax is not included in the accommodation price but paid at check-in to the accommodation company.
Although there is a high degree of privacy from an outside eye, we cannot guarantee 100% privacy in each area of this villa. We mainly guarantee seclusion for the pool and sunbathing area of the pool.
Private Airport Transfers
- Malta Airport → Villa Salma$95
- Villa Salma → Malta AirportFerry boat ticket between Malta-Gozo at extra cost and usually a return ticket is €4.66 per adult and €1.16 per child under 12 yrs old$95
- Halal Breakfast Grocery Package$49
- Halal Dinner Grocery Package$133
- 7.7Nice Villa
Great place, nice and welcoming people, big villa, nice and clean rooms
The pool was a little too small and too deep
La localisation de la villa
- Halal food is available if requested in advance
- No alcohol is served on the property's premises
- Property has outdoor swimming pool(s) with 100% privacy either for ladies only or for your family only (all day or certain hours)
This 300-year-old expertly converted farmhouse, has been transformed and finished it to high standards with all modern facilities.
It is located just 1 km away from Xlendi bay and 1 km away from Victoria city. Upon entrance a modern staircase leads down to the living room, which has a unique character and is spacious to allow for a grand dining area and sitting area, overlooking the swimming pool and deck area with BBQ. A separate fully equipped traditional stone kitchen with dishwasher and microwave and a spare shower room are also on the ground floor.
The first floor comprises of three bedrooms equipped with ceiling fans; one double and two twin, all overlooking the breathtaking views of Lunzjata valley and beyond. Bedrooms are equipped with one en-suite shower and a separate bathroom that serves the other 2 bedrooms. Property is equipped with Cable LCD TV, DVD and Wifi.
Other amenities include:
- TV with Cable TV service
- washing machine
- pay phone
- hair drier
- ironing board
- fire place
- Distance to the capital city Victoria – 1km.
- Nearest beach (Xlendi) - 1km
- Nearest restaurant & supermarkets - a few minutes' walk
- Nearest Halal restaurant - in Malta island 1 hour (car+ferry boat)