Riad Karmela Princesse
Seclusion: guarantees 100% privacy from an outside eye.
Private-use: only one guest/family can use the facility.
RIAD KARMELA PRINCESSE
With a stay at Riad Karmela Princesse, you'll be centrally located in Marrakech, within a 10-minute drive of Jemaa el-Fnaa and Avenue Mohamed VI. This 4.5-star riad is 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from Menara Mall and 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from Palais des Congres.
Riad Karmela Princesse address
4 Derb El Ferrane, Rue Azbezt, Ben Salah, Medina, Marrakech, Marrakech (prefecture), 40000, Morocco Show map
WELLNESS & SPA
- Spa centre
100% privacy from an outside eye in all parts of the facilityadvance reservation requiredsurcharge may applyNo staff allowedNo staff is allowed in the facility without the guest’s permission
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Any info missing here that you wanted to see? Please, let us know below.
Your info request has been submitted and will be reviewed by HalalBooking. Thanks for helping us to improve!
FOOD & DRINKS
Garden, Terrace, Designated smoking area
24-hour front desk, Concierge service, Luggage storage, Safety deposit box, Newspapers, Tour desk
Business centre, Meeting room, Banquet facilities
Airport shuttle (surcharge)
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 50
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 80
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.5 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 15 per room (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the property.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the riad prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 4 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.