Sign in or Register to get discounts of up to 20% on select hotels
|Base rate (1 adult)||$135|
|Base rate + taxes||$160|
|Base rate + taxes + extra guests||$320|
Other websites hide extra charges from you. Our prices include all taxes and fees, and are for the total number of adults and children, not just base occupancy. Be assured the hotel will not ask you for surprise payments upon arrival.
- Cancellation Policy
- If cancelled or modified up to 31 days before check-in date, 20% of price will be charged.
- If cancelled or modified up to 15 days before check-in date, 50% of price will be charged.
- If cancelled or modified later, 100% of price will be charged.
- Taxes includedVAT 18% included.
- 24h confirmationOn Request - availability is confirmed within 24 hours after your payment card is authorised
Villa info·Villa Tamani
Why you can trust our reviews
Only people who have booked through our website and stayed at the property can write a review. That means our reviews come from real guests, like you.
To keep rating score and review content relevant for your upcoming trip, we archive reviews older than 12 months for properties that have more than 30 reviews.
This seafront villa is based on the island of Zanzibar, offering a private pool with access to the white sandy beaches and the colourful world of coral reefs.
Villa Layout: Villa can accommodate up to 11 guests in 4 bedrooms with 4 bathrooms. Bedrooms include 2 double beds and 7 single beds, there are also sofas for children. Layout also consists of a living/dining area, fully equipped kitchen, garden with private pool and patio areas with a high degree of privacy from an outside eye.
Facilities: Private outdoor swimming pool, patio area and furniture, garden, air-conditioning, personal chef, housekeeping, book library, Wi-Fi, kitchen equipment.
Location: Zanzibar, Tanzania.
- Self rating: 3 Stars
- Board Basis: Full Board
- Open: 12 months (warm climate whole year)
- Bedrooms: 4 (up to 11 guests)
- Location: Zanzibar, Tanzania.
- Nearest International Airports:
1) Abeid Amani Karume (ZNZ), 52 km (1 hr 10 min)
Check in time 13:00.
Check out time 10:00.
Although there is a high degree of privacy from an outside eye we cannot guarantee 100% privacy in each area of this villa. We mainly guarantee seclusion for the pool and sunbathing area of the pool.
Private Airport Transfers
- Abeid Amani Karume Airport → Villa Tamani$66
- Villa Tamani → Abeid Amani Karume Airport$66
Villa Tamani reviews
- 10Excellent environment for a total disconnection
- Courteous and discrete staff. Minimized presence during the stay and very arranging on daily practicalities and service modalities.
- Complete care and comfort. Management looked after us when we stayed out later than planned at night. Wide network of service providers and acquaintances leaving no room for feeling lost or helpless, anywhere you can be in the island.
- Privacy and religious aspects. Villa's surroundings (great and clean swimming pool, beautiful garden) not only looked out of an architecture magazine but also provided good care to privacy. Muslim background of staff helps having same codes.
- Safety. Coming from a big European capital, we were amazed at the level of safety in Matemwe.
- Cleanliness. Apartment is always clean and food was very good.
- Leisure equipment. 2 kayaks and two bikes are put at disposal for the tenants.
- Excursion prices.
- 10Fantastic and most comfortable stay for the whole family. Highly recommended!
The friendliness and helpfulness of the staff
The quiet location
Proximity of the beach
Visit to local school as part of the foundation
Games for children
Thanks to Mohamed and the his staff, our stay was GREAT.
Mohamed is a fantastic guy. He is always available and and solve any issue directly.
Regarding the villa, it was very big and beautiful. The swimming pool and the terrace are out of sight.
Thank you for all.
- All food in the property is halal
- No alcohol is served on the property's premises
- Property has outdoor swimming pool(s) with 100% privacy either for ladies only or for your family/group only (all day or certain hours)
Villa Tamani address
The villa has 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, living/dining area, kitchen, garden with private pool and patio areas.
100% privacy guaranteed within the outdoor pool, sunbathing and patio areas.
- Air conditioning
- Personal chef
- Tea & coffee maker
- Book library
- Free Wi-Fi
- Patio furniture
- Snorkeling at Mnemba Atoll
- Scuba diving
- Bike/Vespa rental
- Village cave visits
- Local Dhow Experience
- Water sports at Nungwi Village
- Turtle farm visit