Leisure for Ladies and Family
With a stay at Hotel Inglaterra, you'll be centrally located in Granada, within a 5-minute walk of Plaza Nueva and Granada Cathedral. Alcohol is removed from the minibar if booked via HalalBooking.
Hotel Inglaterra address
C/ Cettie-Meriem, 6, Granada, Granada (province), 18010, Spain
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Any info missing here that you wanted to see? Please, let us know below.
Shared lounge/TV area, Lift, Non-smoking throughout
24-hour front desk, Concierge service, Luggage storage, Safety deposit box, Newspapers, Tour desk
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Fee for buffet breakfast: approximately EUR 9.5 per person
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1000, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Tourism Certified (Spain).