Sign in or Register to get discounts of up to 30% on select hotels
Prices for 4 guests for 5 nights, 1 Apr 2018 - 6 Apr 2018
|Base rate (10 adults)||$399|
|Base rate + taxes||$432|
|Base rate + taxes + extra guests||$432|
Other websites hide extra charges from you. Our prices include all taxes and fees, and are for the total number of adults and children, not just base occupancy. Be assured the hotel will not ask you for surprise payments upon arrival.
- Free cancellation by 22 Nov
- If cancelled or modified up to 60 days before check-in date and within 72 hours from your booking time (both conditions must apply), no fee will be charged.
- If cancelled or modified up to 60 days before check-in date, 15% of price will be charged.
- If cancelled or modified up to 30 days before check-in date, 25% of price will be charged.
- If cancelled or modified up to 11 days before check-in date, 50% of price will be charged.
- If cancelled or modified later, 100% of price will be charged.
- Taxes includedVAT 8% included.
- 24h confirmationOn Request - availability is confirmed within 24 hours after your payment card is authorised
Villa info·Villa Hulya
Why you can trust our reviews
Only people who have booked through our website and stayed at the property can write a review. That means our reviews come from real guests, like you.
To keep rating score and review content relevant for your upcoming trip, we archive reviews older than 12 months for properties that have more than 30 reviews.
This 2 storey stone villa with a massive garden area, located only 2km away from the famous Sarigerme beach, is the perfect choice for complete relaxation.
Villa Layout: The villa was built on a 5400 m² plot of land. It offers four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a lounge and a fitted kitchen area. It is furnished well and has a lovely swimming pool (80 m²) with a private kitchen, bathroom, lounge and sitting area. The pool and sunbathing areas have a high degree of privacy from an outside eye.
Facilities: Terrace, balcony, children playground, private swimming pool, open and closed car parking, BBQ area and other amenities*
Location: Situated in Sarigerme village of Dalaman, Turkey.
- Our rating: 4 Stars
- Board Basis: Self-catering with fully equipped kitchen
- Open: Only in Summer (summer season is usually from 1 May - 15 October)
- Number of Bedrooms: 4 (up to 10 people)
- Car Hire: is recommended for staying in this villa
- Location: Situated in Sarıgerme/Dalaman, Turkey
- Nearest International Airport: 7 km to Dalaman Airport (DLM), 15 min transfer (by car)
Check in time is 14:00.
Check out time is 12:00.
Although there is a high degree of privacy from an outside eye, we cannot guarantee 100% privacy in each area of this villa. We mainly guarantee seclusion for the pool and sunbathing area of the pool.
Private Airport Transfers
- Dalaman Airport → Villa Hulya$33
- Villa Hulya → Dalaman Airport$33
Villa Hulya reviews
- 9.1Our beautiful stay at villah hulya
Everything about the villa was amazing. The facilities.. what ever we needed was there available for us to use and the quality of facilities was absolutely perfect and beyond. Whatever equipment we needed in the kitchen we found. Honestly it was amazing. The bathroom is super cool too. Sooo nice to shower in after a swim in the pool. Definately worth the money. The pool is bigger than expected, and nice deep cool water, it cools you down on a hot day but you have to build the courage to jump in cold water lol but thats part of the fun. Perfect for a muslim holiday as it is completely secluded from the whole garden area, to the house, to the pool etc. It honestly felt like staying in a palace. So spacious and beautiful. The beds are super comfy, the whole place was spotlesssss when we came. The balconies were nice to chill in during the evening and night. Even during the day. The palace (as we like to call it) was surrounded by fields and green ground . When you walk around you see beautiful gardens of fruits and a few farm animals. Its a bit of a distance to the local town. I would highly reccomenddddd a car. Its a must must. Because the taxi drivers tried to charge us £40 to take us down the road when the actual rate is around £5. Just hire a car before you come. Some days we cooked at home some days we ate out in the local town... nice food. You can hear the adhaan nice and loud as the villa is right next to a masjid. We didnt attend the masjid we prayed at the villa on the balconies which was beautiful. If you're looking for a peaceful, private, fun and independant holiday, this is defo the perfect place. No fitna aswell so easy for both husband and wife to lower thejr gaze. Not a tourist area. Quiet area. Surrounded by the sounds of the different birds churpping away all around us and the adhaan. At night you near the grasshoppers. We had 3 little kittens who would come to us everyday, they were supper cute and friendly, please feed them as we did if you choose to go. It was hard to use the internet because of the area we were in. We LOVED villa hulya and couldnt fault it much. Defo plan to return in sha Allah.
No complaints at all about the villa. 5* villa. We didnt hire a car so it was our own fault but we ended up paying alot for a taxi to take us around until towards the end we found a more genuine taxi driver through the villa people. I would defo say hire a car.
There was wifi available but we had to sit for ages n find the perfect spot to make it work because of the area , slightly in a village, but you do get enough to use for a short time. Outside in the garden there was too mamy wasps and also lots of bugs like woodlice (alottt) and ants, moths n spiders and lizards. The good thing is 0gg0that the villa doors, windows and balcony doors have this thing that doesnt allow insects in. But we did still get a few woodlice in the house and a lizard because we left the windows open, again our fault.
- 9.5True gem in authentic Turkey!
- Located in a lovely village just outside Dalaman and the airport and conveniently located very close to Serigerme beach (one of the nicest sand beaches in Turkey). About an hours drive from Oludeniz (Blue Lagoon) and about 90mins to Marmaris
- Totally secluded.. literally no neighbours!
- Huge - could easily sleep 14+ using beds/sofas alone
- Fantastic owner - really easy to deal with, very flexible and friendly. Zero issues during our stay!
- Amazingly authentic location - waking up to the sound of roosters, birds and farm animals and the Adhaan was beautiful. The dirt road outside the villa was used a handful of times a day by local farmers on their tractors and nothing more
- Lovely outdoor pool - although it's not heated which means depending on the time of year it might be a bit cold
- The local mosque is the closest building and a 2 min walk :)
Would highly recommend if you want to experience authentic, rural Turkey with all the holiday luxuries. People in Dalaman were lovely and it was ideally suited to us travelling to various parts of Turkey. The hosts were fantastic, easy to contact and hassle free. We had a lovely time and look forward to visiting again soon!
- WiFi is not great (it's a mobile device) - but then you are located in a village, so probably unreasonable to expect superspeed!
- Pool is not heated which meant it was a bit cold in April
- Halal food is available if requested in advance
- Halal food is available in restaurants/cafes/groceries within 500m of the property
- No alcohol is served on the property's premises
- Property has outdoor swimming pool(s) with 100% privacy either for ladies only or for your family only (all day or certain hours)
Villa Hulya address
Villa Hulya is situated on the Mediterranean Coast, in the tiny village of Sarigerme which provides a favourable holiday destination with a beach area that has got everything needed for a classic sun and sand holiday.
The ground floor of the villa comprises of an air-conditioned lounge (40m²) area, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom.
2 bedrooms with balconies and a bathroom are located on the first floor of the villa.
The villa has an extensive garden area surrounded with sweetgum trees and various fruit trees. It also offers a separate small building near the swimming pool that features a small sitting area, kitchen, lounge and a bathroom providing comfort for it's guests.
Hulya features lots of windows granting sunlight into the property, and has a lovely pool area with BBQ and 3m high wall which provides total seclusion from the outside world. The swimming pool and sun bathing areas guarantee 100% privacy.
Other amenities include:
- 2 Fridges
- Dish Washer
- Coffee making facility
- Cable TV
- Music Player
- DVD Player
- Washing machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Air conditioning
- Wi-Fi (€10 per week)
- Restaurant - 200m
- Local Supermarket - 200m
- Sarigerme Beach - 2km
- Bus Stop for public transports to Sarigerme Beach - 150m
- Dalaman Airport - 7km
- Golf centre - 1km
- SPA centre - 4km