Marjan Island Resort & Spa reviews
Read genuine reviews from real customers who stayed at this property, and booked via HalalBooking.com.
Why you can trust our reviews
Only real guests who have booked through our website and stayed at the property can write a review.
To keep the rating score relevant, we do not use reviews older than 12 months for properties with 30 reviews and more.
Excellent hotel, very comfortable and the views from the room were beautiful. Very clean too. Location is nice and there's some good restaurants on the resort and the island.
Everything was chargeable like the on-site arcade, pool table etc. If I am going to a resort I would expect some level of activities accessible to me with the hotel booking.
Excellent hôtel. Avec une équipe de personnel très gentille et accueillante.surtout nos frère les marocaine
Месторасположения , номер
Бассейн , пляж , ресторан
Hotel staff is very good and friendly specialy makmud, nagesh, Bilal and bike ride. My kids love's it. Thank you marjan island management and staff for your Hospitality.
1. Suite was really nice and big.
2. Cleanliness was of high standard.
3. Staff was friendly.
4. jetsky and other boats are quite good and value for money.
These are disturbing points about our stay
1. I was not informed about extra charges of 50 darham for internet access for 3rd device as I could have only use 2 devices.
2. Only reason we booked that hotel was due to segregation of swimming pools but every day there were either men bringing their wives or maids to men's swimming pool. Even though there were women in men's gym and sometimes women exercise lessons were running in gym.
3. We bought food from pirate bay restaurant, not only the prices were high but also quality was low. We took takeaway and salad given to us for just leaves.
4. Trip organiser (Maria) prices were extremely high. Desert safari that I arranged myself for 1000dirham was offered for 1500 darhams by her which I had to decline in the end.
5. Swimming pools are quite basic and should have water slides and water activities for kids to attract families.
6. In-door pool has no life guard hence no health and safety concept.
7. Considering away from Dubai, it is difficult to arrange any outdoor activity like desert safari,quad bike etc.
Considering as a resort, I don't find many activities to do there and compare with my other visits in Turkey and UK, this resort was quite basic.
Le confort, le calme, les prestations de qualité, le bon rapport qualité/prix et l'amabilité du personnel
- La présence de femmes dans la salle de sport et la piscine réservées aux hommes. Il a fallu se plaindre pour que les femmes retournent dans l'espace qui leur est réservé ou dans la piscine mixte située à l'extérieur de l'hôtel. INADMISSIBLE pour un hôtel qui se dit "hallal". Certains employés doivent être recadré par la direction de l'hôtel sous peine de perdre leur clientèle musulmane.
- Les chants de Noël et le sapin qui va avec dans le hall d'entrée de l'hôtel. Chacun est libre de fêter ce qu'il veut dans sa suite mais imposer ces pratiques dans un pays musulman tel que les EAU a un goût de provocation et de manque de respect pour la grande majorité de la clientèle qui est musulmane.
Pour finir, si je dépense pour mon séjour 3500€ (ce qui représente une grosse somme pour moi), ça n'est pas pour me voir imposer ce que je subis déjà en France (absence de pudeur, laïcité à géométrie variable, etc...)
La piscine pour les femme, hamam sauna.la propreté de l'hotel. Chambre tres spacieuse, la gentillesse du personnel.
Dans la piscine chez les hommes certaines femmes etaient autorisé à rentrer avec leur èpoux, incomprehension totale!! Dommage aussi que la plage ne soit pas sèparer et que la ville soit trop loin en notant que les repas proposés à l'hotel sont excessives et les taxis pour aller juste manger un bout le plus pres possible est tres cher.
Hotel magnifique avec un personnel au soin , équipement de qualité
very clean hotel throughout, great staff and service, exotic location on a man-made island, great lobby, pool was of good size, regular buggy service to the beach which is 2-3 minutes walk, nice promenade for walks, delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner and no alcohol anywhere in the hotel.
There were a lot of customers from Russia, but also Muslim customers from Kazakhstan, Europe and also local customers from UAE and neighboring country wearing burkinis, so my wife was very comfortable wearing her burkini as well. My wife used the spa, hamam and had a treatment which she said was very relaxing.
The children pool and the play ground were also excellent. Many families were there with small children so my children were able to play with other children. There is a nice shopping mall about 10 min drive from the hotel.
no proper sand at the beach, it would be great if there was also a secluded outdoor pool only for women, there is at the moment not a lot do in the near vicinity, the island is still be developed, but it is still very nice and quite. would be nice to have some animation or entertainment programme in the evenings.